Felusia Stato decorations

AidenRhen

I have done the introductory quest on more than 5 toons and have more than 5 SH. This was done when the limit was 5 before they upped it to 10. Is this decoration available anywhere else? For those who did the intro quest on on more than 5 toons when the limit was 5 is there anyway to get to what we have done for intro quests?

I have done the introductory quest on more than 5 toons and have more than 5 SH. This was done when the limit was 5 before they upped it to 10. Is this decoration available anywhere else? For those who did the intro quest on on more than 5 toons when the limit was 5 is there anyway to get to what we have done for intro quests?

You don't need to buy another SH to do the introductory quest. Just pick up the quest on a character that hasn't done it yet - or make a new temp as Steve suggests - and travel to one of your current SHs. Take a few steps into the SH and voila!

Note also - there are other 'vendor' decos besides Falusia.

Edited by JediQuaker

You don't need to buy another SH to do the introductory quest. Just pick up the quest on a character that hasn't done it yet - or make a new temp as Steve suggests - and travel to one of your current SHs. Take a few steps into the SH and voila!

CAVEAT: Don't delete the character until you've received *all* the mails that the mission sends you, because you'll receive two mails from different NPCs with other decorations in them, including:

Note also - there are other 'vendor' decos besides Falusia.

Specifically, in the context of the intro mission, the three large tripod battle-droid shaped "get your decorations here, pay me in prefabs" vendors.