Malgus and the stolen artifacts ( just a theory)

Hrafnhildur

Hi.

I suspect that everything started with Malgus sending a team to recover the artifacts of Vodal Kressh ( Athiss flashpoint). Now what was so special about Kressh? First, the very rare Force ability of the Prophet ( the fire balls) and then what the guy says before dying " He will rise again, in another thousand years"

OK, so Vodal Kressh had the ability of of possessing multiple bodies at once aka " He will take your bodies and your ship and the galaxy will be his again"

So i think Malgus wants the ability to transfer his spirit into another body ( come on, chose a nice one, lol) but the artifacts of Kressh are not enough, so he needed the tome from Ossus and whatever he took from Dantooine.

What do you think?

I don't think this has anything to do with Vodal Kressh or any of his artifacts, because its pretty much confirmed already by the new FLashpoint that Malgus was looking for a way to undo the brainwashing Acina did on him. When Malgus sent you to Athiss he wasn't brainwashed, he was certainly planning to betray the Empire when he thought the time was right (Deceived really sets up his betrayal where as the game doesn't, which is a shame) though.

Now I do think he'll keep looking for atifacts to make himself stronger but I don't think we'll head into the territory of him trying Essence Transfer, or anything of the sort. If anything I expect he'll look for ways to further strengthen himself, maybe a new Force ability, or something of the sort. It'll be interesting to see where we head next. Some people are guessing Telos.