I get to kill everyone and it's so satisfying...

Highsis

Played upto Chapter 8 so far and I killed Arcann, Velyn, Senya, Koth, and Scorpio.

Was it just me who couldn't stand all of them? Thank Bioware I finally get to kill all those annoying characters.

There were like 3 times more annoying when you play as an evil character and try to kill them but they always trick you, escape you, and defeat you even as a player you know that they have words betrayal written all over their face; it was so frustrating.

I would say this expansion is great just for letting us kill them in the end :D

Killing Koth was the best part of this game.

Off all of them, I only let Scorpio live. Mostly because She had already plugged her hand in the machine so obviously she had already made a copy of herself and this was just a test to see what I would do.

I mean she would have to be as retarded as Ultron in the Avengers movie to not have a hidden backup of herself somewhere.

Killing Koth was the best part of this game.

Off all of them, I only let Scorpio live. Mostly because She had already plugged her hand in the machine so obviously she had already made a copy of herself and this was just a test to see what I would do.

I mean she would have to be as retarded as Ultron in the Avengers movie to not have a hidden backup of herself somewhere.

Hey now. We don't know if he has a back up or not. They could just think they have the last one and he, knowing he was defeated, let them believe it :p

I played through light and then dark. I think dark was more fun, but I was a little squeamish about killing Senya. I did it, but I didn't enjoy it too much.

I'd probably have the best experience playing a combination of light and dark but then again, it wouldn't be very replayable as I'd just make all the same decisions over again.

Light side:

Only killed Scorpio and Vaylin but she would have tried to save Valyn if she could due to the stuff she learned about the lady in the chapters.

The rest I didn't and my smuggler is romancing Koth so of course she wouldn't do it.

My sorcerer:

Killed Scorpio, Valyin and Koth. Senya and Arcann were useful to her and

especially gratifying to see Arcann bow down to her at the end of the party in front of everyone.

Edited by casirabit

Killing Koth is pretty great. He's whiny and a traitor

As long as they don't let you kill Theron/Lana, the only other gay romanceable companions after going through 1-60 base game with no romance. Once they're killable, it would make their roles in the sequel to be significantly less since it would be pointless to devote contents to characters that may not survive.

Scorpio is the only one I feel like letting her live .

She end up stuck on that weird planet . With promises of helping us . And I believe her .

But everyone else...pew pew pew...lol Just wish they actually fought back a little..it was too easy :D

You were surprised at to why I'm interested in Arcann because of what he did to you and now I'm surprised you spared SCORPIO who betrayed everyone she sided with and used people and almost got you killed several times.

I wish I could kill Koth without having to put up with his whining and dumb jokes for so many chapters and without having to act like an ax-crazy maniac just to piss him off enough to leave. Also without his magically teleporting onto the Gravestone to steal it like I had no safeguards or security.

I wish I could kill Koth without having to put up with his whining and dumb jokes for so many chapters and without having to act like an ax-crazy maniac just to piss him off enough to leave. Also without his magically teleporting onto the Gravestone to steal it like I had no safeguards or security.

Good post, I agree. By the time I finally got around to that scene I was tired of being mad. Too little too late, so I just punched him. (Never mind it was my 100 pound sorcerer suddenly thinking she's Rocky Balboa)

My problem with Koth has always been that he just exhausts me. He wants to be a good guy, that's great, but he hates this and he hates that and he hates me and he hates her and him over there. It's hard to tolerate even for a light character.

I wish I could stop Senya from going with me on Arcann's ship. You know she can't do anything to her children. If she does win, we know she won't do the killing blow.

It's one of the biggest problems I see with the game. Want to be LS? You have to let the mass murderers go. Unless it's an alert companion, then you can be LS by putting them in jail and DS to let them go free.

Just last night, on my Trooper, I'm on Alderaan, and the LS choice was to pardon a Thul Royal who murdered Organa Royals (multiple) because he helps you nab another bad guy.

How does that make any sense? :p

You were surprised at to why I'm interested in Arcann because of what he did to you and now I'm surprised you spared SCORPIO who betrayed everyone she sided with and used people and almost got you killed several times.

She is a machine .

Her self preservation always will come first . And my toons aren't special weakling snowflakes . Almost getting killed..it's a war . Everyone want you dead since you wake up lol I won't hold it against her .

Arcann in the other hand...isn't a machine and doesn't the exuse of ones . And Scorpio never bombarded Planets just to weed us out .

She could've killed Koth when she stole the gravestone and she didn't . Instead , she kept it a secret . We were even able to board because of her .

And she did save us , on Iokath that weird place . If she didnt show us the shield...we will be very crispy right now .

And Unlike Vaylin and Arcann...well...she wanted freedom . Both of those 2 want you dead . She has a better deal :p

How does that make any sense?

Sometimes light side choices are just putrid.

I started my 5th(!) sith warrior yesterday and it was funny how many times I'd be attacked by a group of acolytes but it was only dark to finish off the named guy. The live of the poor shmucks with him/her who I just squashed like bugs were irrelevant. :rolleyes:

I wish I could stop Senya from going with me on Arcann's ship. You know she can't do anything to her children. If she does win, we know she won't do the killing blow.

It's one of the biggest problems I see with the game. Want to be LS? You have to let the mass murderers go. Unless it's an alert companion, then you can be LS by putting them in jail and DS to let them go free.

Just last night, on my Trooper, I'm on Alderaan, and the LS choice was to pardon a Thul Royal who murdered Organa Royals (multiple) because he helps you nab another bad guy.

It's Star War....Tatadam...! LOL

That doesnt sound so bad...

One of the disgusting mission on Alderaan is for SIth warrior...with that worm....*shudder*....I always get him killed lol .

She is a machine .

Her self preservation always will come first . And my toons aren't special weakling snowflakes . Almost getting killed..it's a war . Everyone want you dead since you wake up lol I won't hold it against her .

Arcann in the other hand...isn't a machine and doesn't the exuse of ones . And Scorpio never bombarded Planets just to weed us out .

She could've killed Koth when she stole the gravestone and she didn't . Instead , she kept it a secret . We were even able to board because of her .

And she did save us , on Iokath that weird place . If she didnt show us the shield...we will be very crispy right now .

And Unlike Vaylin and Arcann...well...she wanted freedom . Both of those 2 want you dead . She has a better deal :p

While I disagree with the fact of her being a machine, making her self preservation the #1 deal. HK is a machine, it wasn't his.

Also, plenty of humans have self preservation as #1. Even when they wish they didn't (fear is powerful).

However, I do agree with the other half. Scorpio, it seemed to me anyways, was really looking to get home and be free. She just didn't trust us enough to tell us. :/

While I disagree with the fact of her being a machine, making her self preservation the #1 deal. HK is a machine, it wasn't his.

Also, plenty of humans have self preservation as #1. Even when they wish they didn't (fear is powerful).

However, I do agree with the other half. Scorpio, it seemed to me anyways, was really looking to get home and be free. She just didn't trust us enough to tell us. :/

I mean that unlike Humans or organic . Machines usually don't sway from their programming of self preservation .

As for HK..which ones ? HK-47 was upset of being dismantled . HK51...probably wouldn't like it if ya shoot him . And for that yellow HK we had in the story..I have no idea what is the deal with that one .

Considering she had alot of ''Unknown''...I wouldn't blame her . Organic were using her since she opened her eyes .

Because the decisions are hardly ever based on the big picture. It's more of an immediate emotional reaction. You're supposed to look at his beat up face and his imprisonment and his innocent wife and child pleading for him and feel sympathy. And the Organa guy acts snotty to you, so it's supposed to make you want to stick it to him by overriding his authority.

Played upto Chapter 8 so far and I killed Arcann, Velyn, Senya, Koth, and Scorpio. :D

I have gone thru to the end on 2 toons so far. My Evil but can listen to good reason Jugg. He spared Arcann and his Mother Senya. & Kinda made up with Koth but destroyed Scorpio. Now My Evil of all Evil toons my Sorc. He Killed them all, Arcann, Velyn, Senya, Koth, and Scorpio, Jorgan, way back in KOTFE. Oh almost for got Sgt. Rusk. Of course Valkorian is a given.

She is a machine .

She shows us the shield so that we could stop the robot in charge. She would have shared the same fate if she's stuck there. No, she never bombarded planets to weed us out, she just gives power to someone who bombard planets just to weed us out. To be fair, Vaylin also only wants one thing and that's killing her mother. Her entire arc happens because Arcann betrayed her and doesn't let her kill Senya even when she has been loyal to him every single step of the way, she even sent him a message about it. If you killed Senya, she would gladly help you if you're talking about how badly you killed her mother and how she suffered before she died. Vaylin doesn't want you dead, she wants Senya dead and you're just in the way. Arcann was being under an evil influence, that's his excuse. Once he becomes healed, he abandoned the throne, and avoid anything ambitious or going to Vaylin's planet since it could corrupt him. SCORPIO has no excuse more like. She's an intelligent robot, and everything she does she acts independently. She also has free will, so it's not just a directive from her software. She also gives other robots free will. It's her free will for betraying everyone, and it's only appropriate when I killed her for her betrayal. My character hates betrayal more than anything afterall. Plus, she may want freedom at the moment, but nothing in the future say she wouldn't go on a crusade to free robots and give them free will and punish humans for slavery, giving her control over a high tech robot factory is not a good idea when she could turn over her friends and allies like a revolving door.

She shows us the shield so that we could stop the robot in charge. She would have shared the same fate if she's stuck there. No, she never bombarded planets to weed us out, she just gives power to someone who bombard planets just to weed us out.

To be fair, Vaylin also only wants one thing and that's killing her mother. Her entire arc happens because Arcann betrayed her and doesn't let her kill Senya even when she has been loyal to him every single step of the way, she even sent him a message about it. If you killed Senya, she would gladly help you if you're talking about how badly you killed her mother and how she suffered before she died.

Vaylin doesn't want you dead, she wants Senya dead and you're just in the way. Arcann was being under an evil influence, that's his excuse. Once he becomes healed, he abandoned the throne, and avoid anything ambitious or going to Vaylin's planet since it could corrupt him. SCORPIO has no excuse more like. She's an intelligent robot, and everything she does she acts independently.

She also has free will, so it's not just a directive from her software. She also gives other robots free will. It's her free will for betraying everyone, and it's only appropriate when I killed her for her betrayal. My character hates betrayal more than anything afterall. Plus, she may want freedom at the moment, but nothing in the future say she wouldn't go on a crusade to free robots and give them free will and punish humans for slavery, giving her control over a high tech robot factory is not a good idea when she could turn over her friends and allies like a revolving door.

Spaces...lol more space !

Anyway , my OPINION . Is that *I* feel like she deserved to be left and get her freedom . Same with Vaylin ,I wanted redemption . The only thing that Irked me was having to Kill Senya to get to Arcann .

I never said Scorpio was bound by some programming . But most peoples think that machines think like we do . That they react to ''EMOTIONS'' like we do . They do not . They have their owns way of thinking .

well if you were paying attention , once you leave Ilos lol that place is in quaranteen . And nobody can come out of it and none know when it be safe to go back . So your ''Giving her high tech robot factory is a bad idea''....she cant come out and use them anyway . As for the futur...nobody know what will happen . Sometimes it's better to let thing slide..then cut them off out of fear or paranoia . I rather give her a chance and see what happen...if it turn out bad , then I deal with it when it happen . On that right moment ? getting out there was more important then planning years ahead what she would do .

Spaces...lol more space !

Anyway , my OPINION . Is that *I* feel like she deserved to be left and get her freedom . Same with Vaylin ,I wanted redemption . The only thing that Irked me was having to Kill Senya to get to Arcann .

I never said Scorpio was bound by some programming . But most peoples think that machines think like we do . That they react to ''EMOTIONS'' like we do . They do not . They have their owns way of thinking .

well if you were paying attention , once you leave Ilos lol that place is in quaranteen . And nobody can come out of it and none know when it be safe to go back . So your ''Giving her high tech robot factory is a bad idea''....she cant come out and use them anyway . As for the futur...nobody know what will happen . Sometimes it's better to let thing slide..then cut them off out of fear or paranoia . I rather give her a chance and see what happen...if it turn out bad , then I deal with it when it happen . On that right moment ? getting out there was more important then planning years ahead what she would do .

You're a human, she's a robot. She would outlive you, and you wouldn't be able to do anything if she starts her activities after you're dead. It's being quarantined at the moment, but time is the one thing she has over everyone when she transferred her consciousness into the planet. I don't judge machines by their standard, I judge it based on my standard and society's standard since they're coexist alongside with us in our society so they have to behave according to our rules. It's like an immigrant dislike how everyone dress so provocative in his new country, but he still has to conform to the standard of the new society he lives in. If he breaks the laws, the laws would use the society's morality to pass judgement on him.

You're a human, she's a robot. She would outlive you, and you wouldn't be able to do anything if she starts her activities after you're dead. It's being quarantined at the moment, but time is the one thing she has over everyone when she transferred her consciousness into the planet. I don't judge machines by their standard, I judge it based on my standard and society's standard since they're coexist alongside with us in our society so they have to behave according to our rules. It's like an immigrant dislike how everyone dress so provocative in his new country, but he still has to conform to the standard of the new society he lives in. If he breaks the laws, the laws would use the society's morality to pass judgement on him.

Muh . Go ahead and judge..then .