The Builders' Technology

StDogbert

• 3 weeks later...

well... after releasing the evil world destroyer at the cost of an entire planet.. your reward...

is ~3,000 credits and a pair of already outdated green gloves with no special attributes...

seriously BioWare? Not even a blue? Moral of the story: always go Light side!

Edited by CBonacco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
well... after releasing the evil world destroyer at the cost of an entire planet.. your reward...

is ~3,000 credits and a pair of already outdated green gloves with no special attributes...

seriously BioWare? Not even a blue? Moral of the story: always go Light side!

Sorry to bump a very old thread but I just did this on my Shadow and was so disappointed! I had already done the original mission on two other characters choosing the light option both times and was very curious what would happen if I chose dark. This time around I am going dark and I was looking forward to finally finding out. Had the red Ilum mission in my log for so long and finally got to a high enough level to go check it out and *fizzle*, it was a letdown. It seemed unfinished maybe? It would be nice if they added more to it. More storyline, at least some extra darkside points or something! :p

• 10 months later...
  • 8 years later...

If you look under the lore description for the World Razer you will find that it was the first being ever imprisoned on Belsavis by the Rakata.

And the Rakata were some pretty dark-sided folks. So if it was evil even by them, that's some serious evil-ness!

Consider it will tell any lie, do anything to gain its "freedom", you were indeed... scammed.

Like you, many years ago I was curious so did the thing with the only companion that didn't disapprove on that character.

And was sort of expecting not to find much of any value when I got to Ilum.

:mad: