Jedi Knight Storyline

MacTekHed

I just returned to the game since I started 11/2021 and love the game again...Just some background.

So, I made a Jedi Knight up to 65 and saw the "Fallen Empires" storyline before finishing the Knight story so I realize that I skipped a lot. I now realize that I am not able to finish the Jedi Knight storyline (trying to complete all eight storylines). Does this mean I'll need to create a new Knight and start at the beginning if I want to see the Knight storyline to completion after I finish "Fallen Empire"? For some dumb reason I thought after finishing FE that I could finish the Knight storyline.

Yes, if you use the regular boosts, it autocompletes the older story. Also, characters you have leveled to a certain point but haven't completed their story can do the same thing by skipping to KOTFE (some other skips after as well, but that's the first one).

If you make a character and use a Masters Datacron (cartel market in-game item) you can level that character from 1-70 instantly and won't skip story, however it costs a lot of cartel coins. That is the other level skipping option, otherwise you have to make a character from level 1 and level them through the story.