The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

Not a "weird people" post, but quite the opposite.

I queued for a random MM FP last night. When it finally popped, it was Nathema. I thought to myself "how long will this last before everyone rage quits". 🤔

But, long story short, I've never had an easier time doing Nathema. 😍

There were a few deaths along the way, but no team wipes. (I died when I didn't notice that the droid I was hiding behind during the Guardian Droid's spinning attack, was gone, for example.)

So, weird because it went so well? 🙂

Edited by JediQuaker

I had two very different expierneces last night. First I queued with my guardian (dd) and Battle of RIshi popped up. There was a sage , another guardian (dd too) and a dd shadow. The shadow didn't know the fp and the other guardian just quit. We found replacement (another dd shadow) and I did the tanking as good as I could as a dd and we explained everything to the new player. They were really quick to learn and even managed - together with the other shadow - to reach the clickies without fight. We explained the last boss and tehre was no trouble. It was a fun fp and we were very chatty - really nice experience.

Then I switched to my agent and HS popped out. Ther was a level 75 tank (jugger), a marauder (around level 30 I think) and a sniper ( around level 60). The jugger and the sniper just ran around aggroeing everything and the marauder died. I didn't even had time to pick them up when the otehr idiots ran into the next fight. That was when I called it a day and just left the group. I don't have time for toxic people tbh.

Speaks of toxic people...

Got HS. Some troll charged out, aggroed everything before we even finished loading.

One person who's closest to the troll got kill instantly, me and the other /stuck and stealth out.

Troll kept aggro without dying somehow (I don't know how, he's not even losing health. Must had been standing on somewhere where the trash can't touch him or using some hack? But I don't think there's such a place at the first corner of HS? I don't know because I stuck myself and can't see the exact spot the troll was standing), keep cursing the game and the players and saying things like he hope he got banned for this.

We cant do anything at all because the troll was keeping the aggro on purpose.

So I said "don't feed the troll, I can wait" and we all did nothing and said nothing except whispering each other that we should kick the troll and legacy ignore him later.

Troll finally let himself die because he got no reaction, got kicked and ignored and reported (by another person who said he got death threat).

Summon my lv50 Theron, everything went great.

Some people are simply pathetic.

• 2 weeks later...

Weird people? I think this one ‘takes the cake’…

A while back I got into a fun chat conversation with a couple players on fleet and it was suggested we join up for some vet FP runs. While one of the players was messing with their gear first, the other started commenting on my toon’s looks - yes, I am one of a zillion guys who play female toons. At first it was innocuous enough and I responded with a “ty”, but it started getting more weird.

He says he likes my outfit, but she could look a lot cooler in something different, and what soon became to mean something more skimpy. I respond by politely noting no, it’s not this toon’s style.

He ignores this and sends a link to one of the dancer outfits to preview and asks if I have this, and if not, I can buy from the security key vendor. I say “no thanks” while thinking I should quit group. He comes back over the top and says it would be cool to get that and put on for the run.

I reply “umm, no”, quit group, and ignore perv legacy. :)

Edited by HypSpec

Weird people? I think this one ‘takes the cake’…

A while back I got into a fun chat conversation with a couple players on fleet and it was suggested we join up for some vet FP runs. While one of the players was messing with their gear first, the other started commenting on my toon’s looks - yes, I am one of a zillion guys who play female toons. At first it was innocuous enough and I responded with a “ty”, but it started getting more weird.

He says he likes my outfit, but she could look a lot cooler in something different, and what soon became to mean something more skimpy. I respond by politely noting no, it’s not this toon’s style.

He ignores this and sends a link to one of the dancer outfits to preview and asks if I have this, and if not, I can buy from the security key vendor. I say “no thanks” while thinking I should quit group. He comes back over the top and says it would be cool to get that and put on for the run.

I reply “umm, no”, quit group, and ignore perv legacy. :)

I'm actually a girl and if a guy would have suggested that, I would have put him on ignore too - thank the force for legacy ignore.

I had quite a few flashpoints, most were pretty normaly, some good, but run was strange.

It was a Hammer Station and two player did quit right in the first big group. Nothing negative were happening, they aggroed the group and instead of fighting, they did quit. I was group leader, found two replacements (after the other character and I died of course, because those two clowns had to quit mid fight instead of after or before), before they could load in, the last of the original player did quit - they probably hadn't seen, that replacement was on the way. I found a third player and off we did go. It went pretty normal after that.

I really don't know, why those people did quit.

A Hammer Station again. There were a Powertech (level 21), two Marauder (39 and 75) and my agent (level 75).

The level 75 marauder had some minor god complex and tried ordering everyone around. Then he wanted to skip two small mob groups (after the big one with the two bog droids) by running through and I just made an offhand comment about how it is quicker to kill them than to wait until tehy reset. He didn't like that at all.

For the rest of the fp he acted like a jerk. Whenever I wanted to stun an enemy, so that the group could ran by, he would jump in.

He would skip a group with his concealment ability and jump into the next one, leaving me with the two smaller level player to deal with the rest. On one occasion, he would bypass the big droid behind the last bridge and jump into the group behind. We other three killed the bigdroid, I kept our baby powertech alive with the few heals I have and our ******e marauder just died. It was so satisfiying. He died on a minor mob group (the two astromechs and the silver mob), that normally is no problem at all.

We left him hanging there for a bit until picking him up.

He left the group very quickly and quietly after the fp and I have a new player on my ignore list. If someone feels the need to go against the group, just bacause he thinks, that his fragile ego is bruised, I don't need to play with that person.

My recent experience.....

Loaded into vet Hammer with 2 level 75 tanks and a level 65 (I'm a 75 sniper eng spec). I'm like cool I can go all out on the mobs when we engage.....nope. Both tanks weren't guarding weren't taunting (so of course I had the mobs/boss all over me with agro) and when I asked nicely in chat um can you guys at least guard or get the agro? Response was hey it's only Hammer chill you will be fine.

So I'm thinking ok I'll go one more boss (the Rifler gang) and again I've got the boss all over me which is ok I can manage. We get to the 2 turrets (re bridge crossing) and lo and behold I get agro from both turrets which is normally the case but neither tanks peel either off of me and at that point I just quit group. I was like yeah it's Hammer which everyone has done umpteenth times but can you like just still do your job tanks?

Hello again everyone! o/

I haven't been playing FPs as much recently, mostly been messing around in WZ and ranked but what little I have played ended up irritating me (which is kind of weird for me since I don't let anything bother me in a online game but hey lol) for some reason that I've decided to leave the FPs as soon as it happens.

And what do I speak of...

Hammer Station ofc! More specific, the run to the first boss strat.

For some reason this happens a lot in Vet, whereas in Master it doesn't or It has been a while since it has happened (mostly because for some reason people in Vet FPs have an aversion towards communicating)

People have this need to start running mid fight...and only after they have arrived to their destination or once the team has died do they write 'run' in chat.

It has happened so many times since I've moved from SS to DM that it stopped being funny.

Just one HS run that I had, the dude mid corner pull started running towards the first boss leaving us to deal with all the trash that he pulled. (ofc the trash focused us after he reached the boss)

And only after the lowby/newbie and the lvl75 died did he write 'run' in chat prompting me to leave the FP because I just didn't feel like dealing with it.

By the way, we didn't even realize he had done that. Only after half of the map started attacking us in the first room did we realize what had happened.

So, yeah. If that happens I'm leaving the FP.

• 2 weeks later...
Got vote kicked for not LOSing a single patrolling silver mob the other day on vet Raiders. It was actually a relief.

I'm the champion of getting kicked out of FP! :D:D

- Athiss, for not being able to jump on the wall to avoid the mobs before beast of Vodal Kressh

- Hammer Station, for dying on the bridge, killed by turrets ( there were two commandos and a sage in group, they could throw a combat ress..)

- Boarding Party, for asking to kill Major Alvena ( i needed the achievement and said it)

- Kuat Drive, for asking the others to let me free the prisoners, again i wanted the achievement

- Dread Palace ( i know this one is an OP, not a FP) for refusing to join Discord for Story Mode - i told them i know the tactics

Ok, not so weird as nutty as hell...

Vet GF KDY with me maxed Tele and 31, 28, and 18 - don't remember the classes. Firstly, I like to run with newer players and teaching them the ropes - this one tested that a bit.

As I expect, a lot of extra pulls on trash or pulling trash when on an Elite, lvl 18 dies a few times leroying and I suggest waiting for rez, but doesn't listen. Bad pushes a few times but last one is when on second deck freeing prisoners...an ok move with a stout group, but we actually did fairly well against the 12-15 mobs we pulled, only one of us dies. I ask (very politely) if I can lead and let me engage first...no response, in fact no one said anything in chat the whole time...

The boss encounter is crazy unreal. It's the Sith Lord and I tell everyone to fight between the koltos and keep moving off circles. Lvl 18 dies in like 5 seconds and I rez him, but dies again about 15 seconds after that. As I am waiting for the cooldown one of the others dies - I am hitting koltos after each rez - in fact I am the only one hitting them. I am running the boss back and forth ok and stop to rez the other and leave lvl 18 for now. I lost count, but combat rezzed at least 6 times, and each person twice, as I eventually got lvl 18 back after the others were able to stay alive through cooldown.

But eventually I can't keep up and I am alone, so no more rezzes and I scrap with the boss solo for the last 28% of his health. One stays for rez, and as you have already anticipated, the other two go area start...

Not a word on chat even now - no ty or anything. Bizarro, but it means at least one or a combo of the following were true:

1. No one has chat up

2. No one speaks English so not replying

3. Has chat up and just enjoying the chaos, and maybe adding to it here and there :)

Not the way I like the first FP of the day to go. So nuts, and had to take a break for a bit lol.

Edited by HypSpec

I love that this thread has over 10,000 replies and has been going for years and years. Truly a timeless classic.

I wanted to share my most recent flashpoint experience with you all.

I qued up for Vet Flashpoints on my max geared out merc and got dropped into the Battle of Rishi. Well the first group that is at the end of the catwalk most groups usually walk around, so I started heading around the side to the second group of adds which I see most groups engage. I wait around for the other players to load in and I'm joined by another 75 merc, but then notice a gamer had run straight through into the first group. Oh no! The other merc I rushed back to help, but the player who had aggroed the mobs was panicking. It was a level 63 or so merc that was qued as a healer. They didn't pop any of their defensive abilities and ran straight back towards the shuttle. AWAY from me and the other level 75 player. There was another 60ish level gamer hanging out in the entrance trying to fend off the enemy, but was not able to keep the merc "healer" from going down.

The other 75 merc and I mopped up the group and the level 60ish merc rezzed inside the entrance, but apparently this was too much for the non-max level characters to stand for. How DARE the level 75 players walk AROUND a group of adds instead of blundering into everything and destroying all in sight? Both of the level 60ish players then immediately quit the group!

As we continued, the 75 merc asked me to reque as I had been blessed with lead, but I had a 50 shae and I knew that with heroic moment and unity we'd be much faster than a random group of 4. We were!

My takeaways? Groupfinder has been designed in a way that is pretty punishing to players who aren't experienced in other MMOs and group content before. Gamers who come from just playing through the story in SWTOR are woefully unprepared to hop into vet mode flashpoints that some players have been doing for almost 10 years. It was objectively much easier to complete that flashpoint once those two gamers gave up and left it for the 2 level 75 players to complete. Groups of adds don't even aggo onto you when you destroy the supplies right in the middle of all of them. Because the single player story missions are so easy now, there's no incentive for gamers to get better or learn their class until they get into groupfinders, and then they often give up (like what happened here) or are kicked and it leaves a bad taste in their mouth for no good reason.

Veteran mode flashpoints are great for leveling as a group of experienced players, and the groupfinder is wonderful for leveling and getting tech frags and experience, but its not a good environment for new players to que up for if they are not good at following others.

Edited by bluecheesebandit

Some false efficiencies in this game will never die. Some people still insist on dumb crap like LoSing the Vorgan fight or ignoring the turrets to rush across the chasm. Some people insist on ditching fights early to pull the next group, forcing the dps to actually stay behind to finish the fight and then slow-run to catch up because the other fight's already started.

Just...these things do not make your group faster. They make it slower. Hurry-up-and-wait crap is not actually efficient.

Some false efficiencies in this game will never die. Some people still insist on dumb crap like LoSing the Vorgan fight or ignoring the turrets to rush across the chasm. Some people insist on ditching fights early to pull the next group, forcing the dps to actually stay behind to finish the fight and then slow-run to catch up because the other fight's already started.

Just...these things do not make your group faster. They make it slower. Hurry-up-and-wait crap is not actually efficient.

Absolutely true!! I almost exclusively run GF FPs now, and after 1000's of runs, this is the phenomenon that continues to baffle me. Along with the situations you mention, there seem to be countless others where "quicker" takes longer.

If the goal of the players who employ these tactics is really to finish the FP as quickly as possible, I am not sure how they don't realize those tactics often lengthen the time to complete. Makes me think that is not really the goal for many of these players - it's really about freelancing a group activity and punishing those that can't run as fast or going against the grain just to do so....likely peeps with efficacy problems irl.

Another good example of this that drives me nuts...Cademimu and a couple of the jump shortcuts. It is not very likely on a vet pug you are going to get all four to be able to make just one of the jumps, let alone both - and when they don't, we wait for run back. It is almost always easier to wreck the mobs or use pushes to clear them more quickly.

The other is leaving players behind and starting combat early - making others slow run constantly is not only selfish, but slows everything down overall. Is the ADHD (or being on your 5th Red Bull) so bad that players can't stand still for < minute?

Thanks for posting this.

One of my favorites is the start of Objective Meridian, especially before the first boss. People, for example, spend some time trying to skip the first groups after the first elevator, but even in MM I can take out the mods solo as a Gunslinger (and Sweeping Gunfire).

But, more on topic, I think some people naturally find it interesting to find ways around mobs just for grins.

One of my favorites is the start of Objective Meridian, especially before the first boss. People, for example, spend some time trying to skip the first groups after the first elevator, but even in MM I can take out the mods solo as a Gunslinger (and Sweeping Gunfire).

But, more on topic, I think some people naturally find it interesting to find ways around mobs just for grins.

In some cases it could be that they get used to running the FPs solo on Story or Veteran and when they end up running them in a group (such as to complete a Galactic Seasons 'beat x-y-and-z flashpoints on Veteran mode through Group Finder' objective) they forget that there's other players now involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, somehow people always seem to be in a hurry. Had a „Boarding party“ couple of days back. On joining I asked if we could do all bosses for achievements, didn‘t even get a reply. Then all stealth, bypassing and hurrying. Was close to just leaving, but then again a group somehow is a democracy, so I didn‘t want to be that person…

had a chiss-mm shortly after, and when zoning in the healer had already dropped group. I stealthed to the first boss while requeueing, but before I arrived the tank left… oh well.

And while in queue and doing some Gree-dailies I was attacked by a group of 3 while fighting this Lurda-beast or whatever it is called. I mean, I will never understand those people. *shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a group that made me think of this thread... for context, I'm playing on my level 75 shadow and get a pop for Spammer Station. There's a level 68 vanguard, a level 75 commando, and some jedi that jumped ship after the first big pull.

After the roaming gold droid and the two silvers by the doorway, I pull the first big group of droids. All but one of the golds go down because I didn't pop my DCDs in time - the commando did finish off all but one of the droids though. This is when the other person dropped ship, so I pulled out Nadia. Everyone rezzed and I went to finish off the last gold droid, but then noticed that the troopers weren't following. Turns out the vanguard went AFK, according to the commando - this is when I noticed they were from the same guild, which by the looks of it was a roleplay oriented guild or something.

The vanguard came back within a few minutes, and while making our way to the first boss I noticed the commando was spamming Medical Probe a LOT - trying to be helpful, I suppose, but he was draining a lot of his energy as Gunnery. When it came time to repair the drill, it was first thought nobody had scavenging UNTIL the commando went around and pulled the other mob group in the "normal path," and the vanguard thought it would be a good time to show that he could, in fact, repair the drill. It took another minute to clear yet another mob group pulled by the commando to take the shortcut up to the first boss, which went down without issue aside from the vanguard dying once and being battle rezzed.

For that part right after where you have to go around the two Advose in the middle of the hallway, somebody misstepped and pulled that group. No big deal, that happens quite often. However, when I try to mez *that* melee mob to bypass the next group at the end of the tunnel, somebody pulls the Advose dudes - no problem, they're a quick clear anyway.

No slice for the elevator, so we make our way up the ramp, clearing Advose and droids as we go. Then I notice something interesting when pulling the group at the top of the ramp, where there's that door where the three silver droids come out of. I down all three droids relatively quickly with the help of the commando and Nadia, (who was set to heal) and two of the standard Advose enemies, but then I notice that the other silver Advose who jumped onto the vanguard still isn't dead - in fact, he has half of his health left. Nothing that a Shadow Strike or two can't fix, but I found that low DPS odd.

We start fighting the second boss. I noticed a silver Advose run into the boss room while we were fighting and thought we had missed one from the earlier groups of four; no, it turns out somebody pulled the champion turret outside. After finishing off Vorgan I go outside to clean up the turret with Nadia in tow; the troopers follow as well (note that the commando is still spamming med probe in between and during the trash pulls, although not during the boss fight.)

I'm fast enough to switch tacticals after the conversation and put to sleep the two snipers flanking the doorway, and fortunately, nobody pulls that trash group. It's when we get to the two turrets by the bridge that I notice only Nadia is meleeing the turrets with me... I look back while still fighting and see the vanguard spamming Hammer Shot (basic attack) on the turret, standing next to the commando, followed by an Ion Storm that didn't hit anything and yet more Hammer Shot spam, all while standing more than 10m away from the turrets.

"Vanguard is meant to be a melee class," I say in chat after we finish off the turrets (and Nadia nearly dying because I set her to damage.) No response from the vanguard, who has been silent this whole FP. The commando did say some stuff earlier, but nothing after or in response to this either.

The vanguard continues to spam Hammer Shot and the occasional Ion Storm on the final trash groups while the commando actually does hit the right abilities, albeit spamming Med Probe liberally. And then there's Mr. Your Weakness Is In Your Blood... no wipes there, but the vanguard did mix his Hammer Shot recipe up with some Shoulder Cannon. No AoEs besides Ion Storm, just spam. Commando actually does stuff without spamming Med Probe (but ran to the koltos several times when we had a lot of health.)

Battleford Kreshan goes down quickly, having failed the Supreme Warmaster for the 11785th time, and I kept tabs on Nadia throughout the fight to make sure she didn't stand in a grenade pile while healing. Left that strange group after that... was very odd.

• 1 month later...

Coming back after a long time off, played through a few missions with my sniper and jugg tank. After completing the vet and master weekly's on my sniper, and master weekly on my jugg, there seems to be a real inconsistency in groups.

with my sniper sometimes I get groups were the tank grabs aggro and groups up enemies, with dd's following kill order and healer cleansing - then I get groups where tank and other dd are tunnel-visioning the toughest enemy while healer runs around like a headless chicken, but never going anywhere near the tank.

The weirdest thing - nobody ever says anything, in the groups where everything is perfect, everyone is silent (understandably, there's nothing to discuss). But in the groups where I am constantly trying to peel off a healer who never thinks to drag the enemies towards the tunnel-visioning tank, everybody just carries on in silence, as if everything is hunky-dory. I even make comment sometimes like "Why is tank using overload on CD" or "I haven't played in a while...does kill order still apply to dd's in groups?" I still get no answer.

Then my tank runs,

First was Kaon with a group where the dd's followed kill order, so I was able to tank properly and everything ran pretty smoothly. I did mention twice in chat that "the mercenaries can be interrupted" but to no avail. Still, we got through just fine so whatever.

Next is a mission I have never seen, first boss is a droid, second is 2 jedi, 3rd is a jedi on a big round arena with open edges. I mention I am new when I zone in, nobody says anything. The dd's both tunnel-vision the strongest enemy in the pulls, so my rusty tanking is not enough to keep things under control, but healer heals through all the crap (without ever complaining about the tanking or dd's).

We get to first boss, I wait for instruction on mechanics as I did say I was new at the start. After waiting about 20 seconds I just pull and hope for the best. Have to pop my DCD's regularly when some big blue circle obliterates my health every once in a while, but we get through.

At second boss I wait again for instruction, but nobody says anything so I just pull, we burn one down then the other. We complete with me and a dd dead on the floor after receiving no healing for some time, while we res and continue healer says "I suppose we were meant to kill them at the same time" to which a dd says "I guess so." It seems the reason I am getting no advice is because everybody else is new too.

At 3rd boss we beat it, though the last little bit is hectic. At the end the healer says "phew, that was chaos at the end there" - at which point the dd who has been silent all mission writes out instructions for all 3 bosses, then ends with "for future reference."

Then a tython run, one of my favourites. I get the feeling someone is new but didn't say as at the first boss we only get 3 of the reinforcements shields down at a time, then run around frantically trying to take out the 4th.

Get to second boss and that is fun as they have changed the droids since I last did it (droids used to all be the same as the first 2 who were with the boss). The lack of a cleanse of the dot when boss comes out of stealth makes things interesting, but nobody dies so who cares.

At final boss both dd's die to the first rock fall, it nearly catches me out too as last time I did that mission the boss jumped to the middle of the room before doing that. Me and healer 2-man it while our combat res debuff disappears, eventually get a dd back up and finish the fight.

But - the weirdest thing of all - the obsession with shortcut and skips everybody seems to have. To the point where some are slower than pulls. I got so fed up with it on my sniper that at one point, where the other 3 starting trying to jump on some rubble to skip 2 silvers and a standard, I just started shooting, killed the enemies then went and stood in front of the next pull and wrote "if a dd can solo a pull faster than you can skip it, is it really a shortcut?" No answer.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the right place to write this but I have to share. And in a way it's connected to group finders weird and uninformed people.

Honest to God I have no idea how many times I've gotten this response 'Sorry we're full on DwT' only for them to proceed to ask for more DPS.

If you are starting an OP by writing LFM 1T 1DwT 4DPS 2H and someone responds to you by telling you they are DwT/DPS don't give them that we're full on DwT line If you are still looking for people to dps.

DwT = DPS with taunt

I don't know if this is the right place to write this but I have to share. And in a way it's connected to group finders weird and uninformed people.

Honest to God I have no idea how many times I've gotten this response 'Sorry we're full on DwT' only for them to proceed to ask for more DPS.

If you are starting an OP by writing LFM 1T 1DwT 4DPS 2H and someone responds to you by telling you they are DwT/DPS don't give them that we're full on DwT line If you are still looking for people to dps.

DwT = DPS with taunt

I've got a guy refused to add me to their SM TC group because I was a DwH, thus not a real DPS lmao

"I don't trust DwH" <- their exact words after I said I can fill the DPS spot they were looking for. I have no idea what the hell that means.

Edited by eabevella

Had one of the weirdest (and funniest) encounters on MM Depths of Manaan, with me as operative dps, another merc dps, a sorcerer healer, and a pt tank.

Until the second boss (Ortuno with the water and lighting), it went without a hitch. After we did the bonus boss tho, the healer, the other dps, and I got to the second boss pretty quickly but the tank for some reason was taking his time and then he entered combat so we started to go back to go help him. We were already on the way to him when he leaves combat and passes us extremely fast with rocket boost, enters the boss room, and starts fighting the boss. Obviously, none of us were in the room, so he wiped and started complaining that we had a lot of time to already be there, ultimately, we decided to ignore it and continue like normal.

This is when it gets weird (and funny), the tank wouldn't stay still for one second during the boss fight. I mean LITERALLY. He was sprinting around the entire map and I mean the entire map, above and below the left stairs, then walking around in circles in the middle, then he would move to the other stairs and again above and below. Obviously the water was getting everywhere and when the boss entered the "flow" phase the other dps and I died, somehow we ended up being able to finish it, but it was actually the funniest thing being dead and just watching that tank constantly run away from the boss the entire time. The others and I even joked he must've been REALLY afraid of getting wet. So surreal.

Edited by JJKerryee

I've got a guy refused to add me to their SM TC group because I was a DwH, thus not a real DPS lmao

"I don't trust DwH" <- their exact words after I said I can fill the DPS spot they were looking for. I have no idea what the hell that means.

it means that they are repeating words they have seen everyone else uses but don't understand them.

Not weird in a bad way, but the other day I popped an MM flashpoint through GF. I don't recall the exact FP for some reason (age?**) but it was one where I said in chat at the beginning "[redacted], I meant to deselect this one from the list", while inwardly wondering who would rage quit first. 🙂

But, the healer healed, the tank tanked and we DPS damaged, and the FP was over and done in record time. 😮😀

No struggle, no drama! 😇

** it was one of the 'newer' ones.

Edited by JediQuaker

• 3 weeks later...

Just recently playing MM FP this. I am gonna say some of the weird people got tone down a bit but some small percentage shouldn't playing this mode. I still experience bunch of healer not healing. Some DPS not using their defense utility, not focus on one target and understanding the mechanics of the FP. Tanks not using their defense utility and some taunt abilities. Basically some people who just boasted their toon and not understanding their toon abilities.

Played MM Hammer Station easiest MM FP in the game some weird people will make this FP difficult. I played as a tank on this another weird FP I experienced.

In this FP a healer charging in with the mobs wasting his heal on himself. Then calling me out not Taunting the adds he currently engage. He forgot his grp still currently engage on some old adds. He just charge in to a new grp of adds without waiting for his grp.

Boss battle

1st boss the Tunneler

I really don't understand the mindset of this healer. Charge the boss without waiting for the grp again. Luckily he survived. Then I taunt the boss. This healer suddenly realize he is a freakin healer. Seeing my low health but It's already too late I already use my defensive abilities, adrenals and health pots. Luckily this healer uses battle res on me kinda salvage this FP but he forgot to heal the DPS who is currently tanking the boss ended up dying.

Then DPS that died got mad at me because I am tank. He told me I should taunt the boss but at that time I am dead and still currently being revived by a healer. What a dead tank gonna do? Even I got res at the time my HP is so low to tank that boss. I am waiting for the healer to heal me due to my low health.

That DPS just suddenly rage quit on the grp. When I call him out.

2nd boss Volcano

Healer finally healing me but this battle took forever. The DPS is not focusing killing the other 2 adds. Healer set his companion to DPS I believe he and his companion attacking the main boss who is tanky. They could just kill the 2 adds who are quite vulnerable. Then me focusing killing the other adds. Believing this is the one that DPS focusing while tanking the boss and the adds. I just suddenly realize the DPS on this weird grp who remain keep spamming Sweep gunfire. No wonder this boss battle took freakin forever.

Final Boss

It run smoothly but the healer again charges the boss without waiting for the grp. Causing the boss to do Sweeping Gunfire hitting all the grp. Again this healer barely heals me but the boss mechanic is easy. I just taunt the boss in one direction. When he uses Sweeping attacks I just dodge.

Edited by Tenzhine