Returning player doubts about Lv. 60-70 Booster Token.

iKamo

Hi everyone. I'm a returning player and basically I totally forgot what I was doing with my toons like...too many years ago.

So now I would like to jump-start and make use of the booster token to see what high-end content I ended up missing and get back to the story part later when I will know what I will want to do with specific/main characters.

The question is: after creating the boosted character, where should I start? On what should I focus? I have a couple of ideas on what class to role, and I know I will want to tackle PvP sooner rather than later so...any suggestion is very welcome.

If you haven't already used the token, I'd recommend not doing so right now. There is some advantage to creating a character after the 7.0 update is on production servers. That is currently slated to happen on Feb 15.

There are 2 ways to get a high level character instantly. The one you're talking about will complete the story up to the level you choose (60 or 70) and make several choices for you. At that point, you'll have the option to go to your ship and pick up the next story mission from a terminal inside it (the terminal will have a purple triangle on it).

Thanks. Yeah I already used it but I also have the one that let's you level up a character without skipping the story in case I'll want to do so in 7.0. But I'm planning on rolling a new character from zero all the way up to play his whole story so I might keep it for credits.

By the way should I focus on something specific to gear this fresh level 70 or should I follow the quest for a while?