cant equip color crystals on lightsaber

Weisserose

Does the crystal show any red text saying anything about requirements (such as "requires Dark II" or "requires reputation...")? It's very much possible that you are missing a requirement for the crystal.

Other than that:

Is it just that the lightsaber isn't showing the colour of the crystal once used or does it not equip at all?

Has this problem occurred with more than one lightsaber/color crystal?

Have you checked that the weapon you use actually does have the option to equip a colour-crystal?

Edited by jedi-charlotte

hi thx for answering me, no it simply says cant equip that and no my lightsaber is showing empty slot for crystals, it does not allow equip of any grade 1-11 crystals i tried all of them. it so far is my first try to put on a crystal i will try with another weapon on another character and let you know thanks again

hi thx for answering me, no it simply says cant equip that and no my lightsaber is showing empty slot for crystals, it does not allow equip of any grade 1-11 crystals i tried all of them. it so far is my first try to put on a crystal i will try with another weapon on another character and let you know thanks again

That would be the issue. The grade 1-11 crystals are mats for crafting. If you want to craft saber crystals you'll need artifice (and then you'll use some of those crystals to craft said crystals). You can also get crystals to drop from mobs/bosses. Buy some from vendors. Buy them from the GTN. Or buy them from the Cartel Market