Fennec Shand Boba Fett's Girl in the BoBF?

TonyTricicolo

Straight off the bat, I'll say I'm getting strong "Zam Wesell" vibes off of Fennec Shand. I think they did that on purpose so Boba mirrors his father's life. I don't know if they will go as far as making Fennec a love interest for Boba. Considering it's Disney, I doubt there will be any explicit romance of the sort. Maybe hints or flirts. If it's tasteful I wouldn't mind. There is also a considerable age difference between the two where Fennec is 16 years the senior but in SW that doesn't matter, right? Han was in his late 20's and Leia was a teenager so what ever, right? I think the two, Boba and Fennec, compliment each other well. They come across as a Bonnie and Clyde. They are both bad azz. If it were to play out in the future that years down the line it's revealed that the new Fett is from Boba and Fennec hooking up I wouldn't be upset one bit. What say you? Edited by TonyTricicolo

Personally, considering her appearances in "Bad Batch", I'm more expecting Shand to turn out to be a connection between Boba and Omega (who is for all intents and purposes his sister) than a romantic interest for him. It would fit with the way that "Clone Wars", "Rebels", "Bad Batch" and "Mandalorian" have all been interwoven together...

Personally, considering her appearances in "Bad Batch", I'm more expecting Shand to turn out to be a connection between Boba and Omega (who is for all intents and purposes his sister) than a romantic interest for him. It would fit with the way that "Clone Wars", "Rebels", "Bad Batch" and "Mandalorian" have all been interwoven together...

Yes, I definitely can see a tie in with Fennec inadvertently mentioning she once went after a female clone. They would put two and two together and Boba would realize he has a sister so to speak.

Edited by TonyTricicolo