What character do you hate the most? *Spoilers*

Bxvx

I googled around all I could find was some reddit posts before I started something new. You don't have to give a reason or you can give a reason why. Just curious what characters (NOT Companions) do you hate. For me

#1 is Darth Baras (Sith Warrior) - You're like a super loyal lap dog and then he just tries to snuff you out. Through out everything this guy just got on my nerves really. Like I get the whole Sith way is for the apprentice to either kill the master or vice versa but at some point they need to realize that doesn't work. Maybe Acina's (If you sided with her on Iokath) new Sith Empire will be different, it's too early to tell.

#2 Saresh (Former Supreme Councilperson for the Republic) - I always got the feeling she would throw you to the wolves if it meant helping her rise to power, then the Trooper story if you didn't kill the guy at the end I later found out she trades him back to the Empire. I like tolerated her until the new story where she tried to have me killed, that was the last straw even my LS Republic toons kill her lol, take that hit gladly lol. Like some rag-tag group of assassins is going to take down 2 of the most powerful people around. Now when I go back and play old quests and shes like in the cut scene I want to punch her in the face!

#3 Darth Thanaton (Sith Inquisitor) I mean pretty much the same reasons as Baras, I just remember when I did them I really hated this guy and wanted to kill him so bad lol!

#4 Tarro Blood (Bounty Hunter) - This guy was just a dbag and he was super smug, never got his hands dirty. I left him to die caged inside the jail on the ship lol, didn't even warrant a warriors death for what he did to Braden.

That's what I got so far lol that I can remember, interested to hear what others think. And which ones you dislike.

Personally, I'd say General Garza - she's just a little too willing to accept 'collateral damage' in civilian lives, plays politics that puts Havoc in the line of fire (SIS on Nar Shaddaa, Organas on Alderaan; she's playing the political games, but Havoc's the ones who suffer any consequences), and experiments on her own troops (What was it? Eclipse Squad?) and then sends Havoc to kill them basically to cover her mistake.

I actually end up being both completely unsurprised at her joining the Order of Zildrog and disappointed that only DS Troopers get to encounter her and even then they don't really get to fight her...

There are others I'm not fond of, but for some reason Garza has always rubbed me the wrong way the most...

One most people don't seem to ever include on these lists: Kolovish, the ex Twi'lek Matriarch on Tython

(Agent story spoilers inside)

As a senior member of the Star Cabal, it is strongly implied that she deliberately brought her followers, despite the dangers and against the law, so she could spy on the Jedi (possibly even created the Matriarch socio-religious organization for this purpose). She certainly allowed her people to suffer, die and be eaten by the Flesh Raiders just so she could continue her work for the Star Cabal.

To the best of my knowledge, this never actually gets addressed...

One most people don't seem to ever include on these lists: Kolovish, the ex Twi'lek Matriarch on Tython

(Agent story spoilers inside)

As a senior member of the Star Cabal, it is strongly implied that she deliberately brought her followers, despite the dangers and against the law, so she could spy on the Jedi (possibly even created the Matriarch socio-religious organization for this purpose). She certainly allowed her people to suffer, die and be eaten by the Flesh Raiders just so she could continue her work for the Star Cabal.

To the best of my knowledge, this never actually gets addressed...

I actually never knew that bit of info, she did get on my nerves though lol.

I never actually heard anyone mention General Garza before, but I see your points!

Vinn attrius. I don't care what alignment my charcter is I choose the option that doesn't give him any thing he wants. That guy is never living even on light side characters for me.

Second probably would be Saresh or Heskal. Heskal's destiny stuff really annoys me

Edited by Sovietmass

Vinn attrius. I don't care what alignment my charcter is I choose the option that doesn't give him any thing he wants. That guy is never living even on light side characters for me.

Second probably would be Saresh or Heskal. Heskal's destiny stuff really annoys me

Ya Vinn is another one I forgot about, but ya Heskel is such a dirt bag!

I think most people know who Vinn is but never remember his name which is kind of the problem for him making it on a list. Not going to lie I had to look up his name when I made the previous post lol

I wanted to do the Inquisitor story again so I made another Assassin. I'm still on DK now, I'm doing all those bonus quests and stuff. But another one to add to the list is Overseer Harkun, man he is an Ahole lol.

Ya Vinn really only showed up for Nathema Conspiracy and then depending on your choice never again.

Saresh, right from the 1st time i realized she was the governor of Taris, and that she was the one giving that "Together" speech that greets you to Taris... i was rather meh about her. Then... was it in Rise of the Hutt Cartel... i think so. I just felt like she was just such a hypocrite, i dunno, she just seemed fake, to me. And then when I got to Ziost, that was it. Nope. So much nope. And when she tried to have my character assassinated on Drommund Kaas, i was surprised that she wasn't a secret Sith.

Quinn. I liked this character at the start, but when he tried to kill me, that really... that just broke it for me. Now i dress him up in pink and purple clothing on all my characters (best way to get rid of all those pink/purple dyes i have) until i can rid myself of him. Most of my Empire character that have reached Iokath so far have gone Republic just to not have him. Elara > Quinn all day any day, 8 days a week. I think my SW will take Quinn just to kill him.

There's some Jedi in one of the Empire stories - i think BH - he's such an insufferable git, he starts to not really feel like a Jedi.

Darth Jadus' daughter. *shakes head* Pathetic child. No wonder someone tried to cut your mouth off.

Random Zakuulan socialite that denounces the Outlander while helping T7 to slice into network terminals in the Old City. I want to be able to find her and toss her naked in a pit of ravenous flesh-eating ants. Or a lightsaber / blaster bolt in the gut. That'll do, too.

Darth Jadus' daughter. *shakes head* Pathetic child. No wonder someone tried to cut your mouth off.

Ugh, I'm not sure whether she's more spoiled (being the daughter of a Dark Council member and a Darth herself) or delusional.

I know that if the Agent becomes the Hand of Jadus, he gets to go 'clear up the line of succession', so to speak, but does anyone know what happens to her otherwise?

There's some Jedi in one of the Empire stories - i think BH - he's such an insufferable git, he starts to not really feel like a Jedi.

The one that manipulates everything to make the BH Most Wanted Number One? Yeah, he seems more like a Sith; assassinates the Great Hunt Winners, blames you, sends the Padawan you let go to her death, falsifies official records, releases falsifies records to the media, lies to the Supreme Chancellor - all to get revenge on you just for doing what you were paid to do (especially considering that you can let the crew and Padawan escape, meaning only the Master you were hunting has to die), all because your target was his old friend...

Edited by turbomagnus

• 2 weeks later...

Vaylin. I could just never take her seriously. The emotional maturity of a 2nd grader and a level of intelligence that's not much better, she ends up being just a generic ******e Sith who never serves as a credible threat, especially since she could've been dispatched way back in KotFE chapter 3, and then again in Gault's chapter. It doesn't help that the writing likes to talk her up as some incredible ****** when in practice she pretty much screws up at everything she attempts (and usually screws herself, at that).

I'm glad, at least, that the story at least with her made it clear that sometimes an ******e is just an ******e, and didn't try to use her traumatic experiences as a convenient excuse for her terrible-ness, though, and I'm doubly glad that they didn't allow the player to magically undo it all with sexy lovin' therapy.

Saresh, right from the 1st time i realized she was the governor of Taris, and that she was the one giving that "Together" speech that greets you to Taris... i was rather meh about her. Then... was it in Rise of the Hutt Cartel... i think so. I just felt like she was just such a hypocrite, i dunno, she just seemed fake, to me. And then when I got to Ziost, that was it. Nope. So much nope. And when she tried to have my character assassinated on Drommund Kaas, i was surprised that she wasn't a secret Sith.

In fact, the first signs of Saresh's true nature are clearly visible when you meet her on Taris. Take the mission from the guy whose name escapes me but stands next to Strom in the spaceport, and you get a close-up view of who Saresh is and how she thinks and how she turns those thoughts into results, as she talks to poor Hull.

But anyway, my list of "hate this one" starts with a close fight between Saresh, Skadge(1) and Darth Blobular. Not far behind them is the Quinnster, naturally.

(1) The only companion-to-be that I wanted to kill as soon as he opened his mouth when I first encountered him.

Got another one. Not sure about "hate the most", but he really makes me want to have him thrown from an airlock...

Komo Fett.

Shut your blipping mouth, you pinhead! At least he was smart enough to know he wasn't smart enough to be the Mandalore. I withheld the intel on the last op at Darvannis once, in hope he would meet his fate there... didn't work.

Dark side Jaesa.

There are a lot of characters that I just love to hate, like Baras, and Tarro Blood, and Koth, and others, but they aren't bad characters necessarily. I still enjoy them as entertaining characters.

Dark side Jaesa is just annoying. She's like an edgy teenager who dyes her hair black and red and wears dark eye makeup and listens to bubblegum punk while she inserts herself as the mary sue protagonist love interest in a bad Draco Malfoy fanfic.

I genuinely just hate the character wholly and completely. I think it's weird that a grown adult on Bioware/EA's staff created her.

Edited by eldefail

Vaylin. I could just never take her seriously. The emotional maturity of a 2nd grader and a level of intelligence that's not much better, she ends up being just a generic ******e Sith who never serves as a credible threat, especially since she could've been dispatched way back in KotFE chapter 3, and then again in Gault's chapter. It doesn't help that the writing likes to talk her up as some incredible ****** when in practice she pretty much screws up at everything she attempts (and usually screws herself, at that).

This was the whole point of her character tho. Vaylin is not supposed to be a mastermind or an incredible strategist, she's a broken character with incredible power. She doesn't stop being a threat because she behaves like a 2-year-old or because she isn't very bright. Both of those factors just enhance the threat she represents to the galaxy.

Dark side Jaesa.

There are a lot of characters that I just love to hate, like Baras, and Tarro Blood, and Koth, and others, but they aren't bad characters necessarily. I still enjoy them as entertaining characters.

Dark side Jaesa is just annoying. She's like an edgy teenager who dyes her hair black and red and wears dark eye makeup and listens to bubblegum punk while she inserts herself as the mary sue protagonist love interest in a bad Draco Malfoy fanfic.

I genuinely just hate the character wholly and completely. I think it's weird that a grown adult on Bioware/EA's staff created her.

The thing is... that's exactly what she is. Actual age aside, she basically is a teenager trying to rebel against her parents (who if you didn't kill them straight up) sold her out for a better life, her former Master who lied and manipulated her to use as a weapon in his and Baras' private war, the nobles of Alderaan who were always lying and faking and she could sense it, and even the Jedi Order who tells her what she can and can't do by doing the exact opposite of what any of them want. If the Warrior had some kind of space motorcycle (okay, speeder bikes, but NPCs don't acknowledge those), one would almost expect her to go the leather-clad biker chick with pointless piercings and tattoos route...

Jedi Master: "I don't want to see you hanging around that Sith anymore, young Padawan!"

Dark Jaesa: "His name's Ekun Xar and we're going to get married and be, like, totally big-bads of the galaxy and slaughter all you old jerk Jedi!"

Jedi Master: "I don't want to see you hanging around that Sith anymore, young Padawan!"

Dark Jaesa: "His name's Ekun Xar and we're going to get married and be, like, totally big-bads of the galaxy and slaughter all you old jerk Jedi!"

Lol this was good! Perfect example.

Edit: Ohh another one to add to the list is Overseer Harkun...Slave! After all this time I finally learned you could do him in lol! Was great!

Edited by Bxvx

• 2 weeks later...
Edit: Ohh another one to add to the list is Overseer Harkun...Slave! After all this time I finally learned you could do him in lol! Was great!

Actually, these days I find Harkun somewhat amusing in thought - after all, he wanted so bad for Ffon to be Zash's apprentice, and just think what Zash's plan for her apprentice had actually been all along. There's a certain amusing irony there, really...

Actually, these days I find Harkun somewhat amusing in thought - after all, he wanted so bad for Ffon to be Zash's apprentice, and just think what Zash's plan for her apprentice had actually been all along. There's a certain amusing irony there, really...

I just didn't know after all these years of putting up with him I could eventually kill him in the end lol, kind of like the Vowrawn/Shaar kills in Meksha like just recently found out about that was randomly looking through videos on youtube and saw the title was like wait no way!