PTS Timeline Update

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

Wanted to answer some of the questions we're seeing about when PTS will be taken down. The server will be going offline on January 28th.

We got some really good feedback and I or someone from the team will be sharing more details with you all next week on some adjustments that were made. Thank you for continuing to offer your input!

Jackie

Hi everyone,

Wanted to answer some of the questions we're seeing about when PTS will be taken down. The server will be going offline on January 28th.

We got some really good feedback and I or someone from the team will be sharing more details with you all next week on some adjustments that were made. Thank you for continuing to offer your input!

Jackie

Jackie -

Any chance of a tracker so we can have peace of mind we did everything? The chapters have achievements, but the PvP, Heroic and FP weeklies obviously do not.

Hi everyone,

Jackie

Hopefully you have now finally understood in what condition dd Jugg is and make up for your mistakes (especially rage-spec!).

Edited by -_Richtus_-

I really hope you saw our feedback on the preview window and it's diabolically bad zoom. Also the character UI which has our characters & companions in a permanent fighting stance. No, no, no and have I said no! It's bad.

Also, controversial: as a soloer, I've changed my opinion & like the new gearing system having experienced how it will work for me on the PTS (stop throwing tomatoes at me forumites)!

Edited by Sarova

Hello Jackie, devs,

First of all, being true to what I wrote in one of the feedback topics I need to thank you. For giving us a post( hopefully a big one) of all the changes that were made after the feedback.

Could you tell us respectfully which day will it drop?

Thanks in advance for keeping us informed.

Fingers crossed that you have listened to your community.

Edited by Gibonski