I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

DarthLincoln

I've been cynical a bit lately... so this time I'll be hopeful: there is still 2 days left to the event... what if the last recipe goes out on Monday?

That'll be fine for me, since I'll be around and able to pick it up. But even that wouldn't be good enough. Lots of people would still miss out for an entire year, and for a Thanksgiving event... well, nice to know BW aren't all that thankful for our subscriptions.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the second week, the spicy nexu tongue did show up. But I never walked out on it or even thought about it. Haven't seen it since though. So all 5 have shown up

I believe your thinking of the Prep mission for getting the Nexu tongue's from the mobs on Corellia. That was something you couldn't walk out on.

Ive checked the Cooking quests every day and it's never been there.

I believe your thinking of the Prep mission for getting the Nexu tongue's from the mobs on Corellia. That was something you couldn't walk out on.

Ive checked the Cooking quests every day and it's never been there.

I know that was a gathering mission, but I've even asked my friend and he remembers a nexu tongue cooking mission and only 1 time. It threw me off since I didn't the recipe since I was so used to doing the galactic sampler

^^This. Been checking several times throughout the day since day one of the event and it's yet to appear.

I know you can do two easy/hard a day. And I swear I've seen it once. My theory is you have to meet a certain requirement for it to pop up (conversations with the hutt masters, or what you decided to do on 1st story mission). or it did work and now its broken through the multiple patches

I know you can do two easy/hard a day. And I swear I've seen it once. My theory is you have to meet a certain requirement for it to pop up (conversations with the hutt masters, or what you decided to do on 1st story mission). or it did work and now its broken through the multiple patches

I suspect you're misremembering, which is easily done tbf. This event is all I've been doing in-game since it came out, with multiple characters doing the missions and bosses every day and making multiple different choices on the story missions. The fact that nobody else either here or in-game has seen it appear either... I think we can safely assume it's bugged, much as I wish it weren't so :/

event is nearly over and i would really like to hear something from Biow about this hidden cheevo. i mean everyone is shaking with the fear-of-missing-out due to the fact that the event wont return until next year and we havent heard a single word adressing this. ive left the kitchen so many time i dont even remember how many it was. this is by far the most annoying hidden cheevo ever in this game.

event is nearly over and i would really like to hear something from Biow about this hidden cheevo. i mean everyone is shaking with the fear-of-missing-out due to the fact that the event wont return until next year and we havent heard a single word adressing this. ive left the kitchen so many time i dont even remember how many it was. this is by far the most annoying hidden cheevo ever in this game.

the most annoying achievement in the game is getting a dev to respond to a reasonable request ;)

Appearances of the Nexu in the event missions:

1. Collect tongues from Corellia. This appeared several times in conjunction with a mission to kill Lucky on Corellia. This is not related to the hidden achievement.

2. Easy cooking missions: An ingredient in 2 dishes (Medley and Stew). This is one where individual steps are not timed. These have appeared on the mission terminal. One needs to walk out on these missions for this achievement (that's the current understanding anyway.)

3. Challenge cooking mission: A spicy Nexu tongue. This is one where individual steps ARE timed. I did not see it on the mission terminal. One needs to walk out on this mission for this achievement (again, an assumption.)

Edit: Bullet 2 updated for precision and accuracy.

Edited by mike_carton

Appearances of the Nexu in the event missions:

1. Collect tongues from Corellia. This appeared several times in conjunction with a mission to kill Lucky on Corellia. This is not related to the hidden achievement.

2. Easy cooking missions: An ingredient in 2 dishes (Medley and Stew). This is one where individual steps are not timed. These have appeared on the mission terminal. One needs to walk out on these missions for this achievement (that's the current understanding anyway.)

3. Challenge cooking mission: A spicy Nexu tongue. This is one where individual steps ARE timed. I did not see it on the mission terminal. One needs to walk out on this mission for this achievement (again, an assumption.)

Edit: Bullet 2 updated for precision and accuracy.

This. I've done the cooking and gathering missions on 7 different toons, and the story to completion on two. Not once since day one has the challenge mission been anything but Galactic Sampler

its just after reset and still no nexu supreme cooking mission for us to leave. i dont hold out much hope itll show up suddenly on the very last day of the event - dont tell me well have to wait another year before u guys fix this? or worse tell us its working as intended because having us wait a year on purpose is evil beyond imagining. Edited by Darittha

Well I still hope they can make a fix later on and make the requirements 4/5 so we can get it (if it's really a bug).

Anyway as a light side Jedi I accept the situation with no negative feelings :)

"There is no emotion, there is peace."

Yeah its sad if this will be another of Biowares Achievement bugs that will go on for a year.....

what's sad is the fact it hasn't been addressed in any way by the community management, that's the really sad part of it. People who are supposed to manage communities, and deals with issues are avoiding this, and ignoring paying customers. The only other place where people get away with this is in government circles :rolleyes:

this was i got reply trying to get some "hint" from support

Greetings brincas,

Thanks a lot for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Support for the hidden achievement "I don't have to put up with this" for the Feast of Prosperity event.

My name is _____ and I’ve replied to your ticket in-game, you’ll find the answer below too.

I checked into this and although we cannot share hints on completing the achievement, I am sharing this link from a reference website. If you have not already gone through this guide, it might be helpful.

SWTOR FEAST OF PROSPERITY GUIDE

https://vulkk.com/2020/10/21/swtor-feast-of-prosperity-guide-seasonal-event/#h-week-2-story-mission-guide

Should you require further assistance with this or any other issue, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

You can check back on the details of this case, and all your other cases, in-game.

Click on "Request Help" or press "Ctrl + /" to open your case history.

Once again thanks a lot for contacting Star Wars: The Old Republic support.

Edited by brincas

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting your concerns with this achievement. We're currently investigating "I Don't Have to Put up with This" and its requirements to determine if there are any issues affecting it.

In the meantime, we understand the disappointment among those of you who really wanted to unlock the meta achievement "Master of the Feast" and receive the associated title. We're working on a change for an upcoming patch to remove "I Don't Have to Put up with This" from the meta and retroactively complete the achievement for those who fulfilled the other requirements.

Doesn't really answer your question, but that's normal for most ticket responses :rolleyes:

But i do suggest you remove the reps name, just edit the post and replace it with stars or <default agent> or something. They don't like agents names being used in here.

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting your concerns with this achievement. We're currently investigating "I Don't Have to Put up with This" and its requirements to determine if there are any issues affecting it.

In the meantime, we understand the disappointment among those of you who really wanted to unlock the meta achievement "Master of the Feast" and receive the associated title. We're working on a change for an upcoming patch to remove "I Don't Have to Put up with This" from the meta and retroactively complete the achievement for those who fulfilled the other requirements.

As a non programming person can you explain, "remove from the meta"? Does it mean the 5th meal is being removed, so anyone who got the others, will still get the achievement. ? That's assuming the achievement was about specific meals

Edited by DarkTergon

As a non programming person can you explain, "remove from the meta"? Does it mean the 5th meal is being removed, so anyone who got the others, will still get the achievement. ? That's assuming the achievement was about specific meals

no, "<Master of the Feast>" is the achievement which requires you to complete all the different Feast of Prosperity achievements and rewards the "Galactic Chef" title, so if you read the post you quoted they will simply remove the requirement to have the "Don’t Have to Put Up with This" achievement

Edited by RikuvonDrake

the "meta achievement" being the achievement that requires you to obtain all the Feast achievements, which awards the Galactic Chef title. So based on what the dev has said, they're removing the "I Don't Have To Put Up With This?" achievement from the "All Feast Achieves" achievement/title! Whether you did any progress on the "leave the kitchen" achievement, you'll get the main achievement completion when the patch rolls out with the fix.

I'm guessing it means the achievement will no longer be required for the big achievement that gives you the Galactic Chef title, meaning if you've done everything else you'll be able to get the title once the patch fixes it. If that's the case, I'm happy with that solution.

I'd rather be able to complete all the achievements in a normal fashion, but since we're out of time this alternative means we'll at least be able to complete the main achievement for the title instead of waiting a full year.

I went to the linked Vulkk article to see if it has been updated with additional information only to see that it is not consistent with some currently believed information:

According to user SourApple to earn this achievement you need to enter and leave without finishing the dish in the “easy” mode of this mini-game mission. There are five different daily cooking missions and you have to do it once for each mission. I myself have not yet completed this achievement and cannot confirm this method.

no, "<Master of the Feast>" is the achievement which requires you to complete all the different Feast of Prosperity achievements and rewards the "Galactic Chef" title, so if you read the post you quoted they will simply remove the requirement to have the "Don’t Have to Put Up with This" achievement

ah, yes, I'm more tired than I thought, read it wrong, d'oh...lol