[Empire] Well Behaved the best guild on SS

Wolvel

We strive to help new players and returning players get back into the swing of things. Active and diverse members that like to play SWTOR from GSF to Ranked, from rampage to NiM Raids we do it all! We want you to join us on the fun.

Check out our guild page on swtor community!

https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/well-behaved-satele-shan

We have events for every level! 1-75. Join one of the most active guilds on the server!

We make experience gain and the sprinter perk a focus. We have a 37% experience buff, Sprinter 3, and the zeal set bonus! Leveling a new toon in here is a breeze!

Scheduled events of every sort! Every day of the week we have events! Ops, Flashpoints (Vet and MM), Heroics, Ranked (Solo and Granked), World bosses and rampage, 1v1 tourneys, social cantina nights with awesome prizes and plenty of newbie focused classes and events!

The best way to join us is to look us up by typing " /who Well Behaved" and whispering someone online. If they cant invite you they will get you in contact with someone who can!

Hope to see you around!

Hi , my new best friend on this server, follower of my old thread!

Some questions i have: Do you guys have a flagship? I was not able to find one on the public listing. I confess, i just took a look at the first page. Pretty massive amount listed there. Maybe i havent seen it, or it has a different name. I am a deco addict and i have visited many, litterally a ton of flagships and strongholds. And i am really curious about yours! If it is listed there, make it easier for me to find it. Just give me the rank range on the list (and/or maybe the name).

Why this guildname? Sounds a bit weird to me. Maybe for some others too. It must have a deeper meaning. Maybe it is a secret code or something. Somehow it reminds me on a guild and their famous weekend parties. Their guildname pretty indicated their target. Havent seen them around for ...wow, must have been one or two years. You took over their part? Just in a sneaky, hidden and secret way? Without public weekend party? Maybe a closed all week party? Maybe this are the mentioned guildevents? Is this the reason i wasnt able to find your flagship? Enlighten me about the meaning of your guild name. I am really curious. The longer i am thinking about it, the more i am like: Hey!, Why not start writing a book about it. So many questions ... just because of such a guildname. Could be a simple reason though.

And the next and last question for today. Your maingoal is to get really famous on this server?

Hint: You are on the way :) Got some nice screenshoots from pub fleet chat. Made 2 or 3 hrs after someone mentioned an old forgotten thread of this forum on imp fleetchat. Made me smile and laughing, but i am getting lost in details again.

Going to stop now, already wasted too much time, although i got a lot more questions.

In case you want to answer all those questions as pm. I could imagine several reasons why you would want to do that, feel free to do so.

Hi , my new best friend on this server, follower of my old thread!

Some questions i have: Do you guys have a flagship? I was not able to find one on the public listing. I confess, i just took a look at the first page. Pretty massive amount listed there. Maybe i havent seen it, or it has a different name. I am a deco addict and i have visited many, litterally a ton of flagships and strongholds. And i am really curious about yours! If it is listed there, make it easier for me to find it. Just give me the rank range on the list (and/or maybe the name).

Why this guildname? Sounds a bit weird to me. Maybe for some others too. It must have a deeper meaning. Maybe it is a secret code or something. Somehow it reminds me on a guild and their famous weekend parties. Their guildname pretty indicated their target. Havent seen them around for ...wow, must have been one or two years. You took over their part? Just in a sneaky, hidden and secret way? Without public weekend party? Maybe a closed all week party? Maybe this are the mentioned guildevents? Is this the reason i wasnt able to find your flagship? Enlighten me about the meaning of your guild name. I am really curious. The longer i am thinking about it, the more i am like: Hey!, Why not start writing a book about it. So many questions ... just because of such a guildname. Could be a simple reason though.

And the next and last question for today. Your maingoal is to get really famous on this server?

Hint: You are on the way :) Got some nice screenshoots from pub fleet chat. Made 2 or 3 hrs after someone mentioned an old forgotten thread of this forum on imp fleetchat. Made me smile and laughing, but i am getting lost in details again.

Going to stop now, already wasted too much time, although i got a lot more questions.

In case you want to answer all those questions as pm. I could imagine several reasons why you would want to do that, feel free to do so.

So you are upset you cant find our flagship, you dont like our name and you think my main goal is to be famous? This is such a random post. Have fun playing SWTOR! Thanks for the bump!

My new best friend :)

No, i am not upset. I said C U R I O U S.

And no again, i said your guildname sounds W E I R D for an Imp side guild. I asked is there maybe a secret code behind it.

And yes.

Maybe my posting was too long. I am sorry for this, my new best friend. I try to keep my future postings shorter. Just for you.

Btw, you mentioned random. You maybe know the guy flaming in fleetchat? Seems it was the same guy doing it again yesterday. And i still have no idea who and why. Hint: It was about an old, forgotten thread. And it i think there is a kind of coincidence. My old thread went up, someone maybe well shaved advertises a guild, and someone starts flaming in fleetchat. A new experience for me tbh.

But i am sure i can solve this miracle with the help of you, my new best friend.

You guys dont have a stronghold too?

Edited by Warjoke

• 2 weeks later...

Love this guild! I'm very excited to see the strategies everyone comes up with in our leveling race to 75! Already TWO DOZEN people have submitted entries to the leveling contest! Lets GO! I wonder how fast the shortest /played time will be during our double XP leveling extravaganza? 10 hours? 5? I bet its half as long as it takes me!

If anyone is looking for a diverse mix of friendly gamers doing all sorts of content, I highly suggest you join <Well Behaved>.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...