Trouble in the Tion Hegemony

I just got this quest « Trouble in the Tion Hegemony » in the Imperial Fleet which basically tells me to talk to Darth Nurin aboard the Red Nova, problem : I have no idea how to do that and there's no indication on the map to help me.

Did anyone find out how to get there ? Thanks.

I got the same mission, I think it's a prelude to the upcoming flashpoints in the next major patch that perhaps got accidentally added with the hotfix?

Sounds like the breadcrumb to the new 'plague' related FP they're bringing out later this month to me, so yeah, agreed.

My BH just got this today too, fresh off the shuttle from Hutta at lvl 11... a lvl 50 mission. The conversation was screwy too. The NPC congratulated me for taking out Darth Someone-I'd-Never-Met, the cutscenes were all messed up (no NPC shown, or NPC facing the wrong direction)... really buggy and clearly not something my new BH should have gotten I think. Edited by antares_sublight

If you go to the Ziost Shadow, one of the doors are opened up and there is a story area with no quest giver inside. If you head in the other direction there will be 2 droids. Right clicking the left one will say "Access restricted to Darth Nurin's Agents." The right droid says the transport was damaged. Which I assume is going to be another FP/OP.

My BH just got this today too, fresh off the shuttle from Hutta at lvl 11... a lvl 50 mission. The conversation was screwy too. The NPC congratulated me for taking out Darth Someone-I'd-Never-Met, the cutscenes were all messed up (no NPC shown, or NPC facing the wrong direction)... really buggy and clearly not something my new BH should have gotten I think.

agreed - I would love for this to be a breadcrumb/teaser for something upcoming, but it seems to me, due to the graphics/conversation problems, this has been mistakenly patched into the game, whilst still unfinished...

:( cmon BW, we know you can - and want you to - do better than this.. :(

Tex..

This quest giver obviously gives major spoilers for the end of the class stories. I was not expecting that as I ran up to accept a new quest for my level 25 agent. :eek: I escaped as soon as I realized I probably shouldn't be seeing it, but the damage was done.

This quest giver obviously gives major spoilers for the end of the class stories. I was not expecting that as I ran up to accept a new quest for my level 25 agent. :eek: I escaped as soon as I realized I probably shouldn't be seeing it, but the damage was done.

Come on BioWare, sort it out!

• 5 months later...