Galactic Starfighter

Honestly, all ships around this time period are pretty ugly. With the exception of one. It already should be obvious as to which one it is, so I'm not even going to bother mentioning it by name, but I suppose I can leave you with the following tip.

It's so hot, it's literally on fire.

Honestly, all ships around this time period are pretty ugly. With the exception of one. It already should be obvious as to which one it is, so I'm not even going to bother mentioning it by name, but I suppose I can leave you with the following tip.

It's so hot, it's literally on fire.

I have it on good authority from a Jawa that the more engines a ship has the sexier it is, so obviously it has to be the Clarion.

Well, I think he said sexiest. It might have been "richly scavenged for parts." Parsing Jawa grammar can be really hard if you're not a native speaker.

I have it on good authority from a Jawa that the more engines a ship has the sexier it is, so obviously it has to be the Clarion.

Clarion and Spearpoint are definitely the sexiest ships.

Well, I think he said sexiest. It might have been "richly scavenged for parts." Parsing Jawa grammar can be really hard if you're not a native speaker.

Anyone else find it an irony that the Clarion has double the engines than the other Strikes do, but is the slowest Strike of them all?