Sanguine Bounty & Sanguine Galaxy - Welcome Satele Shan Merge Players!

SmorgishBorg

With 60 toons, you should have a few full 258s huh? or am I wrong? I don't know how that works, im not an altoholic. I have like 5 and most of that is recent.

Well this week there is a New Trade in Currency for 258 Mainhands and Offhands, Monument Crystals can be earned by completing VM (Hard Mode) Hive Queen, or Winning 5 Ranked Arenas, Losing 10 Ranked. The gear requires MULTIPLE bound currencies so as far as farming them goes, All players would only be able to get 257 geared this week due to weekly limits on how you earn them.

- Great Question

• 3 weeks later...
Spring 2019 is in Full Swing, We have new Media available @ http://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/sanguine-galaxy-and-sanguine-bounty-satele-shan Be sure you check it out, there working hard getting information out on the guilds from each Server and lets you know more about the people your playing with. Our Teams are working beautifully together, We have been getting our Groups for the new content @ Ossus, and Achieving our Large Yield Conquest Rewards on both guilds with ease & no forced play. We still rank our players by level and grant Officer Ranks at 90 Days Active in guilds. Progression is going great with our gearing up 252/258 for our Master modes. We still do all the PvX runs during the weeks, Wb's, Heroics, Ops, Warzones, and have a great team of Pilots for GSF. Join us this season for the continued fun with the guild you know.

• 1 month later...
Ready for Dantooine? 6.0 in the Fall? Sanguine has you covered!! We are enjoying all the new additions to the game and are leveled out with the guilds. Now is a great time to get your toons in Sanguine! Invite your friends, Co-workers, people up the street, even that beloved pet if they can hold aggro as a tank ;) We are enjoying the new content and would love for you to join our family of friends. If your a ACTIVE player and login every 30 days, and like decent wholesome gaming without drama, aggro, trolls, or your guild looking like a day care, type /who Sanguine on either faction and become a part of the longest running ACTIVE guild in the game. 7 Years, We hope to see you for at least 7 more!

• 2 weeks later...
Ready for Onslaught?, The New Fall Roadmap is comming! Need a Guild who can get you the new achievements, secrets, runs, and more? Well look no further! Sanguine Galaxy and Sanguine Bounty are here and welcome you home. Be a part of the action as new content drops, We always get you the groups, and achievements early for new content and these new patches and xpacs really look good. Our Crew is ready. If your into PvE PvP GSF Operations or just like to pal around while doing your heroics, we could be the guild for you. Any Level or Skill, Veteran or New, Subscribed or F2P, If your a Star Wars Old Republic Player - We Welcome you! As always when your online @ Shan Server, type /who Sanguine and click enter. Works both factions. Ask any for a invite today!! - May the 4th Be with you All!!

• 2 months later...
7.1 Earthquake!!!! - We are Based in Ridgecrest California in our guild, We have survived the biggest Quake in over 20 years in California. Aside from all our computers and everything in our houses getting tossed to the floors, we managed the chaos rather well! We are looking forward to getting our new content in September and are currently enjoying a great Summer of Fun!! The Dantooine Event was awesome, we managed to get 2 billion in ransoms paid out for our players to get there Golden Dream Achievements. Many new guides to the events are on our site. We took over 2 worlds so far this Summer, our Banner is still flying high on the black hole. We will continue to bring you the latest in-game fun and action as always, and Thank you all for your well wishes after EARTH tried to shake us free lol.. We are here and we will always be!!! If by chance some other supernatural event occurs, we will do whatever deals with whatever entity's we must to ensure your Guild will always be available :) Thanks for reading!!

• 1 month later...
Onslaught is Comming! Sanguine Guilds are Ready! We continue to bring you the family friendly fun and action that Star Wars continues to delight us with! Guides and Videos to New Content, Weekly Media Updates, Team Services, and our Great staff of YOU the players :) Our 7th Year is Closing out on us now, be sure you join us for our 8th! We already have the breakdowns on the new gearing structures and a strategy guide for Eldergame Players, only our friends and guildmates of Sanguine have seen. Want a guild that does it all and then a little extra? We even have 2 Years of Guild perks available to our guilds, So we will be enjoying full unlocks and bonus perks as the years progress. We are always looking for new friends to join the fold, World-Wide Means ANYTIME or Place you Play SWTOR, We will Be there Either faction. We will continue to bring you the best content in gaming we can provide, and be there for you, Our Players. Thanks for taking the time to read our post today! Happy Gaming!

• 3 weeks later...
A little over a month away!!! Are you Ready for 6.0??? Need a Friendly Guild? A Home with the best players in the game? A bit of SANITY vs the run of the mill coal mines?? Join us today! All our members have there invite permissions turned on, and are ready for the next Xpac drop! We are making videos of speed runs for our current content drop of Dantooine. We are winning our conquests, and know where to earn the best rewards for our guilds there so our users get there achievements and top tier prizes. We are still going STRONG, Update all our media, and bring you the best players to help you with your goals! If your looking for FUN without the aggro or the drama that the web brings, We do provide! Our 8th year is looking great!! 24-7 Activity PST/EST/AU/Russia/Asiapac Hours for both of our guilds means you can have fun and bring your friends in Anytime. We are a real guild here, Not a Mill, Not a Sweatshop for Points, Not A Coal mine. We do WIN our Conquests, but unlike the other guilds, its for FUN =) Not our main farm for guild content or play :) If you want ALL-Around Gaming, No Drama, No Rp, No Aggravating Children, Then we are most defiantly the home your seeking! See you on Shan!!

• 3 weeks later...
Yes that is Our Guild that Took Ossus for Conquest :) We are having a great wrap-up to a summer of events! Our Players continue to host some of the best groups the games seen over the years. We are Giving away the new Cantina code to our Followers as well, and Getting out the best information that is up-to-date with the PTS developments. Everything is looking good and cooking up well. Our Media is booming with activity for the content drop. We will get guides up on the content as soon as it hits, as we do with every xpac. We are still Gaming with the Best Players in Star Wars, Same No Drama Rules, And we are Recruiting new players every week. They are STILL the games lifeforce and we did up all ranks accesses to Sanguine wears this past week to Usher in a new Era!. New Content means new expenses, We will Abridge them for our Users! Great time to be Guilded. Make sure your in a REAL Guild, and not the Mills out there.. 3 Conquest Coal Mines do top the boards and Shopping at Walmart Might seem nice, NOTE : Those Bumps and Green Skin on those GREETERS should warn you its filled with the Trolls. Get the Action you want, without the kids and timebandits.... Join us Today! We will see you there! - Shan Server - /Who Sanguine All can invite!

• 2 weeks later...
Our Guilds are Set! Ready for the next expansion drop!! We will be including the guild perks for Experience gains, We have Experience Powerhouse III running and the Buff Experience Activator Ability as well for 25% more XP total bonus in each faction. Level 75 is here!!, We will be including XP buffs throughout the month and are well stocked in our guildbanks for even more experience gains. We are also getting ready for the new Crafting AI system, Grade 11 is where its at this expansion. A Crafters game for sure this era, Set bonuses are going to be GEAR only instead of the Armor Mods, Tactile GEAR slots WILL be craftable. This will be the new system to customize your toons even further specializing them to your game play. It's a Great time to get on board with us, We will be making new guides to the new systems and content as always and look forward to you joining us this season. All our Members can invite, Login Shan Server today and type /Who Sanguine and click enter, Ask us for a invite! See you on Corellia!

• 1 month later...
6.0 is Outstanding!! We are Running full boar into the new content with our guilds! Our Media is bursting with all the new guides to gearing, crafting, datacrons, achivement hunts, and all the mysteriously strange goodies they like to pack into expansion drops! We've had some wonderful times this last season in guilds, Top 10 throughout, great place to get your conquests done without being over farmed or forced to login! Our Raiders are testing out the Veteran Mode settings on ops (HM's for us who won't let go :D ) 284+ seems to pull there weight pretty good this era for undergeared in hard mode. If you know the mech you get the groups and a quick run. Our Guilds doing great this season, Many aspects of play to enjoy with our members, PvP, GSF, Any type of PvE play, Ops/Fps Heroics/Wb's Even getting summoned to datacrons! We even do special Holiday Giveaways, Gave out 200+ Cartel Market items for Halloween, and expect to do more throughout the winter months, We got a gobble gobble day, and the wookie holiday special coming soon! Can't wait to see you Online!!

• 3 weeks later...
6.02 is almost here!!! New Crafting changes are about to hit, Our teams are locked and loaded, Hard Mode Operations are getting done in 16m or 8m Teams with ease, We are Augmenting up our squad for NiM raiding, the new xpac is capable of doing HM mode at 284+ gear, and Totally a none-issue in groups that run them... We are extremely happy with the new system being able to do NiM raiding again. If your looking for a Home for your raiding toons, get on SHAN server and type /who Sanguine, run the search, All our members can invite both factions, anytime of day (Worldwide) We are having a blast and if you want to be a part of a no nonsense gaming environment, get with our crews today!! We will see you online!

• 2 weeks later...

Lifeday is Here!!! We have all the latest information for the event, Hug a Wookie!! 6.02 is amazing, We are all enjoying the new system of gearing, crafting, and the overall changes that have been brought to us from our developers. Even looking forward to the new Alderaan SH thats being premiered on the PTS server, Our Sanguine Galaxy Guild will be obtaining this stronghold on the first day its released for the guilds replacing our Tatooine guildhome. Our teams are going great so far the 284+ Veteran operations are easy to gear out to 306 with our guild. Many players are excited for them being able to actually get NiM content done with the new system!

If your looking for a Home with great players this holiday season, type /who Sanguine either faction on shan server and run the search, all our members can get you home! See you online!

We have 900+ Active members BOTH factions All logged 30 days or less, We have been active for our games 8 years online, THIS would be a great week to get a few into BOTH factions, We are Taking Iokath and Yavin IV 1st place on the conquest Leaderboards. Many great players here at Sanguine, The best in gaming and most respectful you will find in any MMO. Our Standards may seem a bit HIGH, you know BE NICE to one another, (LOL), But we have a BLAST!! If your tired of those Guilds where there leaders sit on fleet all day, looking like a day-care, or some elementary school playground. Maybe its time you switched to Sanguine :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
Ready for our Next Drop?!?! 6.1 'Pinnacles of Power' Is on Tap for next Month, Our Guilds have been gearing up for the new content and harder modes and are waiting for you to Join us!! Next Month will mark our 3rd Stronghold since the system went live back in 3.0 and we will be getting Alderaan Stronghold for Sanguine Galaxy as our Guild Base when it goes live on our server, We are also looking forward to the new story content release! PvE, PvP, Ops, Fp's, Heroics, Conquest, GSF, Crafting, Family Fun, Relaxing, Whatever your game, Join us @ Shan server on both factions!! Don't forget to friend our media, we have FB, Twitter, Youtube, Discord, Twitch, And keep you up to date with all in-game information going back YEARS, as well as all the current developments and ALL up-to-date guides! Hope to see you Online!

• 2 months later...
We Took Number 1 Last Week on Voss!! Keeping our spirits up here at Sanguine, Remember to keep safe out there and enjoy some Great Star Wars fun! We are all tired of being locked up and spread out, But while we are here together we can take some time with our friends on the most fun Star Wars game! Did you hear the programmers are slated out for another 5 YEARS of content?!?! maybe we can get a couple of those years EARLY now that were all confined to our spots ;P!! Remember Friends! If your A Empire Player Or Republic Player, Type /Who Sanguine and run the Search, All our Members Can invite your toons. No Bads, No Chat Abusers, No Drama, NO FORCED PLAY, Just the best groups and gamers for our Guilds.. We may be a Guild of Pirates but we do have the best game Standards of any guild or MMO.. Or Game online for that matter. FUN is our Goal!

• 2 weeks later...
Join us for our MONTH long DOUBLE XP EVENT!! - We are hosting a ton of XP giveaways, Cartel Market Item Giveaways and MUCH MORE, We have spent the last couple weeks getting prizes ready to be rewarded to BOTH our guilds members, We will be setting up the best perks in game for our MONTH of DOUBLE XP!! Thousands of great giveaways are in store for both our factions!! As always these events are RARE, this dbl event has been over a YEAR for our players so we are going to get as many giveaways out as we can for it! We love our community of players and love getting them prizes for being in our guilds! Are you a STAR WARS PLAYER?? Join us today for Drama Free, Non-Forced Play, With all the Fun Groups for GSF PvP Ops FPS Uprisings Star Fortress and even Open World Heroics WB Runs. We do it all and only require you to Play. NO RP, No AGGRAVATIONS. Type /Who Sanguine and run the search, either faction and ask us for a invite today! ALL OUR MEMBERS CAN INVITE! We have all the media for guides, voice, videos, NONE are required to join our guilds. BUT if you want to run NiM mode operations, 4 second channeling calls will need discord for the group. If you Want a Great Time for your Double XP Event MONTH, Join us at Sanguine Today!

• 2 weeks later...
Phase 2 of our Month long Guild Giveaway Event is Underway!!!! - Bring your toons home to both factions, and gear up with the best cartel market Weapons, Gear Sets, Crystals, Mounts, And every Items under the sun!!! We have over 1000k XP Boosts to give out to our players and are running the BEST perks in game for the month! If your a Sniper grab your rifle! If your a Smug, Grab that Pistol, If it looks good and you haven't collected it yet, Grab some fun from EITHER of our guildbanks EITHER faction!! We will be doing more in-game giveaways, prizing, and all the fun you've come to love over our years of play! Best time to join, is now!!!! All our Members can invite, Login to Shan Server, and search /who Sanguine today!

• 2 weeks later...
I am interested in joining. When I did the /who Sanguine, I thought I came up with a player in the Guild. Unfortunately, I did not and joined the Guild. While they seem pretty chill, it was not the Guild I was looking for. Luckily, I have 7 more characters to play with. So, I am hoping for them to join on the IMP and REPUB side if you would have me. I only play the class stories, at least that is where my interest is. I did do a flashpoint or an operation for the HK part, however, other than that, I have not done one, and have no interest in joining in on that. I may attempt the rest of the content after the story missions, however, I have not had a character progress that far. I am interested in joining as the Guild seems to be very active, and I would like to participate. If allowed. Feel free to message me in game, the character I am on is Cryleon, or on here. Hope your Star Wars Day was great. JSR

I am interested in joining. When I did the /who Sanguine, I thought I came up with a player in the Guild. Unfortunately, I did not and joined the Guild. While they seem pretty chill, it was not the Guild I was looking for. Luckily, I have 7 more characters to play with. So, I am hoping for them to join on the IMP and REPUB side if you would have me. I only play the class stories, at least that is where my interest is. I did do a flashpoint or an operation for the HK part, however, other than that, I have not done one, and have no interest in joining in on that. I may attempt the rest of the content after the story missions, however, I have not had a character progress that far. I am interested in joining as the Guild seems to be very active, and I would like to participate. If allowed. Feel free to message me in game, the character I am on is Cryleon, or on here. Hope your Star Wars Day was great. JSR

Yeah watch for the SANGUINE clone names, Our members are always online 10-40 either faction, so your /who list will contain MANY names, /who Sanguine searched out has been the best way to get your alts/toons into the guild for our 8 years playing! You can friend my mains Smorgishborg Pubside and Dreadkirk Empire I do tend to log them multiple times a day, also if your interested I do have a list of names of my chars on our FaceBook page (Our MAINSITE Headquarters http://www.facebook.com/Sanguineguild - I tend to play many of my toons (70 of them now) on Shan Server. Bring your toons home!:cool:

• 5 weeks later...
Sanguine Galaxy and Sanguine Bounty are Ready for Swoop Speeder Racing! We have our media primed and ready for the next drop in-game! Looking to team-up? Do you enjoy Large Yield Conquest Rewards? Need a guild with all the information and questions answered? Are you a Casual Player that enjoys there morning coffee or afternoon snacks with a bit of Star Wars? Come Join the Fun today on Shan server! If your not F2P you can /who Sanguine and have our members /ginvite your character name anytime! We are still Worldwide and ALL inclusive!! PvE, PvP, GSF, Ops, Heroics, Story Modes, Hard Modes, Veteran Modes, Master Modes, Star Fortresses, Worldbosses, Base Commanders, and COMING SOON SWOOP SPEEDER RACING!! All Content for our game is covered. We are STILL and Always will be a NO RP Guild. RP or Roleplay is a fun way to pass the time for sure, It has NOTHING to do with Star Wars or our awesome programmed content! Drama Free is still how Sanguine Rolls!!! We enjoy SWTOR immensely and look forward to being a HOME for the players that play and enjoy for the next decade! If your ready for FUN! Looking for a GREAT Guild of friendly players, people, good times - Join Us Today!!

ooooo sounds like an interesting Guild for sure, but I seem to have a bit questions and this may be newbish to say but what is the difference between Hard Mode and Veteran Mode Operations? I have always wanted to try any operation difficulties.

But the no RP in the guild may be a deal breaker for me. Because I like Ruined Play, however ruining playing tends to cause drama but once done drama is gone to which should be fine right?

ooooo sounds like an interesting Guild for sure, but I seem to have a bit questions and this may be newbish to say but what is the difference between Hard Mode and Veteran Mode Operations? I have always wanted to try any operation difficulties.

But the no RP in the guild may be a deal breaker for me. Because I like Ruined Play, however ruining playing tends to cause drama but once done drama is gone to which should be fine right?

Nope, We are NOT a RP Guild, To answer your second question 1st, and for your 1st question, Hard Mode is Veteran Mode, They Changed the names back in 4.0 from Hard to Veteran, Original players still refer to them as Hard Modes.

As far as ROLE PLAY is concerned it is a deal breaker with our teams, Too much GREAT content to enjoy to bother with unprogrammed, unmodderated, unwanted aggravations, and drama RP DOES bring.

Edited by SmorgishBorg