Thank you to the community

FumblesPhD

I am excited about Legacy of the Sith. I appreciate everyone's efforts to provide both data and constructive feedback. We are standing on the frontlines of a battle with an unknown enemy force. It is important to continue to provide feedback and be a part of this war effort. Whatever the outcome is, I am proud to be a part of this community and I look forward to working alongside all of you as we communicate that feedback constructively to the developers and designers.

There is a grand plan but we only have pieces at this point. It is important to remain calm and continue to pick at the problem without becoming overwhelmed by possibilities of unknown outcomes. I discourage people from crowding comm chatter with emotional outbursts or doomsday warnings, but I understand that it is in our nature as humans. Still, I am encouraged by all of the feedback (positive and negative) that is being provided so long as the manner that it is being given is ultimately constructive in its nature.

With the mention of decoupling the advanced classes to make combat styles, mention of new UIs to accommodate the selection of the new 'talents', the UI for the loadout system as well as the system itself, etc., and the seeming lack of 'structured' information into what is really going on both now and in the long term, I can only surmise that a good amount of concerns will ultimately vanish as things clear up and the unknown outcomes collapse into a clearer eventuality. A long winded way of saying I have faith in the designers and developers in their plan, and it is up to us as a playerbase to do the only thing we can do - help to provide feedback on the design so as to help guide the execution.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am just one of you.

Cheers,

Xareledan

I am excited about Legacy of the Sith. I appreciate everyone's efforts to provide both data and constructive feedback. We are standing on the frontlines of a battle with an unknown enemy force. It is important to continue to provide feedback and be a part of this war effort. Whatever the outcome is, I am proud to be a part of this community and I look forward to working alongside all of you as we communicate that feedback constructively to the developers and designers.

There is a grand plan but we only have pieces at this point. It is important to remain calm and continue to pick at the problem without becoming overwhelmed by possibilities of unknown outcomes. I discourage people from crowding comm chatter with emotional outbursts or doomsday warnings, but I understand that it is in our nature as humans. Still, I am encouraged by all of the feedback (positive and negative) that is being provided so long as the manner that it is being given is ultimately constructive in its nature.

With the mention of decoupling the advanced classes to make combat styles, mention of new UIs to accommodate the selection of the new 'talents', the UI for the loadout system as well as the system itself, etc., and the seeming lack of 'structured' information into what is really going on both now and in the long term, I can only surmise that a good amount of concerns will ultimately vanish as things clear up and the unknown outcomes collapse into a clearer eventuality. A long winded way of saying I have faith in the designers and developers in their plan, and it is up to us as a playerbase to do the only thing we can do - help to provide feedback on the design so as to help guide the execution.

Cheers,

Xareledan

Cheers buddy. Glad to have you with us.

Positive and negative constructive criticism is the golden standard for measuring what's right or what's wrong, so I hope that all these posts, bitter or not, will contribute to the acceptable solution which will not ruin this game, but will make it better and more enjoyable.

Cheers,

Xareledan

I appreciate this.

You have been consistent in trying to provide solid feedback, and when I was arguing points, you came at me with facts and logic, not "you need to change your opinion to agree with us you big meanie!" type arguments, which is why you were able to change my mind on a couple things.

You're a valuable resource, and I am happy to be here testing along side you. :D