BUG: Vaiken Spacedock Penthouse - Space Bar Screen when entering EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Sarova

More or less as title. When logging onto a character who I've placed in the new stronghold Vaiken Spacedock Penthouse OR switching to a character who is in that SH, you get the damn space bar before being able to use your character every single time (similar to the one you get before the cut scene when you send a character to a SH for the first time but without the cutscene). As well as being irritating, this was NOT an issue on the PTS, so why is this happening in live? Did I waste my hard earned GS tokens on a heap of not-working-properly rubbish/garbage? :mad:

If the new SHs are just going to be one continuous bug fest, please just let us buy multiple copies of the old ones that actually work (I'd spend an obscene amount of money on additional Nar Shaddaa SHs).

EDIT:

Also, near to the entrance of the stronghold is the constant sound of a door opening and closing (when neither of the doors are doing this.

These problems really need a fix asap please.

Edited by Sarova

However, please fix the stronghold so I don't have to "click space bar" every single time I enter! :mad:

I'm tired of this as well and almost makes me not want to use the stronghold. What's weird is that it's not happening on some of my characters (my main thankfully) but it happens for most.

Hi folks,

Thanks for your report about the Space bar bug in the Vaiken Spacedock Penthouse. To help our team verify the bug, could you provide us a video of it?

Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the response.

I have no idea how to edit/upload videos, however here's a screenshot:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/6976/JHMW9s.png

This was taken after I logged in my warrior who is located in Vaiken SH. I get the same screen if I leave Vaiken on her and return.

It's as if you're taking a character to a stronghold for the first time and you need to "space bar" to get the initial cut screen for that stronghold, except Vaiken doesn't have one. Even worse I just tried several alts and it seems the bug doesn't affect all characters so there's no reliable way to test it. The only thing I've noticed is the character that is affected by the bug was the one who placed the first decorations in Vaiken.

Edited by Sarova

It is not only Vaiken, Carrick has the same issue. Video:

Basically, you are greeted with a "Press spacebar to continue" screen, as if you entered a stronghold for the first time with a cutscene (the fleet strongholds don't have cutscenes by the way, not sure if this is intended), but it happens all the time.

Edited by demotivator

Here's a
what people in this thread are describing.

This video is only for Vaiken Spacedock at the moment since I don't have enough tokens to get both strongholds.

Yay for your tech skills! I was fairly clueless/forgot how I did it last time.

• 5 weeks later...
Yikes this is really annoying. Finally bought this today and while I don't want to be melodramatic and say that it completely ruins it for me, it... well, kind of does, if only because I have other options/Strongholds that have seamless transitions instead. Hoping for a fix soon.

Bought Vaiken Spacedock today - and this bug is still happening :( I really regret spending my Galactic Season points on this. it's so extremely annoying I've gone back to using my Dromund Kaas starter apartment :(