We need Jawanese Size characters please

CKNORTH

You get to personally pay for however much it costs to redo all of the cutscenes, re-work the armor so it fits smaller sizes, redo the weapons to fit smaller sizes, tweak combat animations, install booster seats and higher foot pedals on all of the speeders, and shortening all of the stirrups on the mounts. :p

You get to personally pay for however much it costs to redo all of the cutscenes, re-work the armor so it fits smaller sizes, redo the weapons to fit smaller sizes, tweak combat animations, install booster seats and higher foot pedals on all of the speeders, and shortening all of the stirrups on the mounts. :p

Lmao I’ll get to work on that!

Will never happen, but we do have a few threads about having more jawa decos ( and other small species) , personally I'm hoping for the ortolans :)

Although I wouldn't mind some ugnaut mechanics either

Edited by DarkTergon

Such a character would spend its entire career looking directly at [avoiding a word on these forums] a region on other characters' bodies somewhere between the waistline and the knees. Not sure the House of Mouse would appreciate posts of the screenshots that would follow.

1. All cut scenes in all class stories, currently with a camera angle of body type 2 eye level, would need to be updated

2. My BT1's already have trouble up steps, like the first step on the bottom of the second landing leading up from the cantina on Tatooine. Imagine how a body type half that size would negotiate geometry, such as jumping across pipes and climbing boxes trying to get to datacrons.

I'd love to be able to play a lightning-tossing Jawa Sith, but this idea needs some thinking through.

Edited by xordevoreaux