Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dread Palace does not count toward weekly Priority Target

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Dread Palace does not count toward weekly Priority Target
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jerba
05.18.2021 , 11:23 AM | #1
Unfortunately, this week's weekly Priority Objective for Seat of the Empire operations is bugged. According to the description, you need to complete Dread Fortress, Dread Palace or Temple of Sacrifice (or Monolith three times).

We just finished Dread Palace in 8-man SM and it did not complete the Priority Objective.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Jerba
05.18.2021 , 12:05 PM | #2
Just finished Dread Fortress SM and can confirm that Dread Fortress does count toward the Priority Objective, just completed it. No idea about ToS.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Athejas
05.18.2021 , 01:53 PM | #3
Had the same problem here, did not get completion for PO after completing Dread Palace

thaallion
05.18.2021 , 03:05 PM | #4
I also have this issue. Just finished dread palace while ago but no progress on the Weekly PO mission.

AlkarMBar
05.18.2021 , 04:03 PM | #5
Same problem here....

SchnellesWiesel
05.18.2021 , 09:18 PM | #6
I don't have the weekly mission.
I was wondering if this was a bug similar to the one on Ossus.
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
I thought it would make sense to combine Jedi under Seige and Daily PO: Defeat Ossus Insectoids but that PO is not updating. I also have Daily PO Defeat Hutt Space Enemies and the bugs count for that one.

Update: after completing Jedi Under Siege quests Daily PO: Defeat Ossus Insectoids is now counting the bugs I kill.
Does the Oricon story have to be completed for the mission?

TerraStomper
05.18.2021 , 09:33 PM | #7
I got the same issue with Weekly PO: Seat of the Empire Operations.

I queued as a tank for a random GF. The group got Dread Palace. We finished it. Other missions completed successfully. The Conquest Objective for Story Operations was awarded. However this PO objective did not.

Comparing with other guild members, it looks like only Dread Fortress is counting.

CommunityTeam
05.19.2021 , 04:03 AM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the bug with Dread Palace and the "Weekly PO: Set of the Empire Operations".

Did you check if Dread Palace is correctly tracked in this Weekly PO when choosing the "tracked" option in the Conquest Objectives Window?
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SergeyCrescent
05.19.2021 , 04:19 AM | #9
DP is really does not count. i had same PO weekly mission, and did same DP but not with groupfinder but in 16msm. i finished all missions there but PO did not counted it as finished.
also about correctly tracked - if you press button "track" in conquest tab it only sais to finish 1 of operations in the seat of empire or 3 time the lair boss. the specifics are only seen in cq tab itself.
Customer service is a lie, there is only bugged patches. Through bugged patches,
I gain disappointment. Through disappointment, I gain frustration. Through frustration, I gain anger. Through anger, I gain nothing. My game is still broken. By SukaShen

Echu
05.19.2021 , 04:31 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the bug with Dread Palace and the "Weekly PO: Set of the Empire Operations".

Did you check if Dread Palace is correctly tracked in this Weekly PO when choosing the "tracked" option in the Conquest Objectives Window?
While on it, can you make the enemies inside DP and DF count towards the "kill 75 non-player enemies in Oricon" mission objective?
Guild Leader since 2006
Promoting game since Beta
Expecting new Endgame Content
Getting bored of repeating same ops for 3 years