The Rishi Cipher
    The Last Straugh
    Where's Wudd
    Three Not So Little Grophets
    A Breck House
    Smell of the Sea

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Have you gotten the rishi SH achievement yet?

In my list it shows on the botttom right "X Marks the Spot" (Title: Lord of the Oceans). Description: "You managed to track down Steel Eye's lost legacy". I vaguely remember getting the title when I went for the datacrons.

You might want to check this:

or just google it. It seems to have been bugged in the past.

Edited by Mongorr

In my list it shows on the botttom right "X Marks the Spot" (Title: Lord of the Oceans). Description: "You managed to track down Steel Eye's lost legacy". I vaguely remember getting the title when I went for the datacrons.

What part of the map is that? It doesn't really say where it is.

According to swtor-spy, the title and achievement is from the datacrons but that's not what the pic on the reddit thread is showing:

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/lord-of-the-oceans/162441/

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

I have "X Marks the Spot", have had it for a while now. That shows up as an achievement under the Stronghold section for 0 points).

Under Rishi Exploration, I only have 215/265 with the above listed achievements but not sure which one I'm missing.

I just did the entire Rishi datacron steps and got "X Marks The Spot" and the "Lord of the Oceans" title when I dug up the datacrons so I can confirm that's how to get it under Exploration (I was summoned to the datacrons previously so I didn't have it):

https://i.imgur.com/6k9Jjdx.jpg

I have "X Marks the Spot", have had it for a while now. That shows up as an achievement under the Stronghold section for 0 points).

Under Rishi Exploration, I only have 215/265 with the above listed achievements but not sure which one I'm missing.

There is a second "X Marks The Spot" with the "Persistent" title that is under Strongholds.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

I think the second x marks the spot refers to

A hidden achievement in the Rishi stronghold which is a treasure chest you have to do a little platforming to get to. You can directly walk to it because the most direct route takes you beyond the map and instant death, but there is a way to jump onto parts of the structures and maneuver across the harbor to a tiny beach where the chest is located

• 8 months later...