Rishi or Section X? (Daily PO)

EllieAnne

can confirm that

1. there is this typo in the Daily PO: complete Rishi [Daily] missions (that is obviously more than a typo - see 2.)

2. Doing [Daily] missions on Rishi doesn't count towards this PO

(as a side note: I also got PO: complete Section X [Daily] missions - which chounted)

Apparently it's a known issue but I'm in the same boat. Title says Rishi dailies. Description says 0/4 Section X dailies but right below that it says Rishi dailies. Neither one of them actually update the objective.

Whats a PO? I know dailies but missed something?

Priority Objective - one of the new dailiy or weekly missions that are part of Galactic Seasons. They use the PO abbreviation in the mission names.

The title says Rishi missions but the description says Section X missions.

Serious BW? Do you even try on quality control anymore?

I got that too ! Frankly I didn't want to waste a re-roll ... ( and I was exhausted from doing some construction / remodel work) ... sooo I just let that one go !! I came back last night and it showed the correct title: (just simply) "Section X". Which we completed and received credit for !!

Yes .. IMO the title a couple of days back was very confusing since there are dailies on Rishi and in Section X as well.

Came across this PO today. Neither Rishi nor Section X counted towards the objective. Had to re-roll.

Did the section X first and nada, then saw it said complete dailies in Rishi, so figured I'd give it a shot but had the same outcome.

Not sure why some people's objective can be completed by doing section X with this bugged quest, and some people like myself and others in this thread can't do it.

Can only advise to hold off re-rolling a daily until you've picked up both, in case you come across this one and already used your re-roll on the other one, cos it'll have you losing out on points for the galactic season.

Came across this PO today. Neither Rishi nor Section X counted towards the objective. Had to re-roll.

Did the section X first and nada, then saw it said complete dailies in Rishi, so figured I'd give it a shot but had the same outcome.

I tried two section X dailies - neither counted. Then I tried two Rishi dailies - neither counted. So I gave up. 🙂

But I have to ask - what do people mean by "re-roll"?

I tried two section X dailies - neither counted. Then I tried two Rishi dailies - neither counted. So I gave up. 🙂

But I have to ask - what do people mean by "re-roll"?

When you click a PO, in the top right corner you can click the little "refresh" symbol (circular arrow) and it rolls a new Daily or Weekly PO.

It's not just this GS quest. I have defeat core worlds 75 NPCs. won't progress. Ok sure we get a patch update this week, but that won't help with days we have already missed. I am now about 5 days behind. on some servers and accounts. I had given up, then thought OK, I buy a few days with the free coins we got and then, yep more bugs, more none solo stuff, reroll only to get more non solo stuff, wait another day to get yet more none solo stuff, reroll only to hit yet another bug.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad

Yep thats where Im at just :mad:

Got that one today for the first time. Got credit for 1 quest on Rishi (out of 5) and 0 out of 3 for Section X.

Rerolled and got the PO for 3 Heroic quests. Got credit for 0 out of 3.

Gah!

Edited by Mikalar

To complete it, you'll need to run four alts and do the Rishi mission <A Crew of Your Own> and make the DS choice, that's how I managed to get it done; LS choice didn't work for me. What a pain.

I had this yesterday, except I completed it by running A Cre of Your Own on 5 character with LS choice (pub character). There was one character where the daily didn't register towards completion.

As said on another thread (general),

I tried on Rishi, completed 2 dailies and still had 0/4 completion.

I went to Sector X, completed 2 dailies and still had 0/4 completion.

Wasted time.

Clicking the refresh button is not a valid option. I got a pvp one instead, and I hate it like plague.

• 4 weeks later...