Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weekly PO: Coreward Flashpoints not tracking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Weekly PO: Coreward Flashpoints not tracking
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zooball
04.27.2021 , 07:54 PM | #1
Hi

I just did one of the Flashpoints via group Finder for this Weekly and I did not get credit for it. Then I noticed that when I click on the Tracking box for the other Weekly and Daily PO objectives they pop up on my screen but this one does not. If I click to track Weekly PO: Coreward Flashpoints and close the window then open it again, the click box is cleared.

Xina_LA
04.27.2021 , 10:05 PM | #2
Same problem -- Also same bug for "Daily PO: Onderon Daily Missions" in the log.
The checkbox clears no matter how you open/close the window.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Peiagh
04.27.2021 , 10:55 PM | #3
I did two flashpoints (Assault on Tython and Red Reaper) and neither of those tracked for my weekly PO either.

neichan
04.27.2021 , 11:26 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Peiagh View Post
I did two flashpoints (Assault on Tython and Red Reaper) and neither of those tracked for my weekly PO either.
Same here, done Read Reaper & Kuat, still showing 0/3 and the PO don't show in tracking window when I check the tracking option
Numa'alema - The Leviathan

SilkWhiteScarf
04.28.2021 , 03:16 AM | #5
Same here, when I do FPs on my low level characters, they do count for progress, but on my 75 level characters they don't and I can't track the objective for them.

CommunityTeam
04.28.2021 , 04:22 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Thanks for this report regarding the "Weekly PO: Coreward Flashpoints".

Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. I'll update you in this thread when I have more information.

For visibility, I've added it to the known issues list: Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues.
  • The Weekly PO: "Coreward Flashpoints" is not progressing when completing the required Flashpoints.

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

neichan
04.28.2021 , 04:39 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Thanks for this report regarding the "Weekly PO: Coreward Flashpoints".

Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. I'll update you in this thread when I have more information.

For visibility, I've added it to the known issues list: Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues.
  • The Weekly PO: "Coreward Flashpoints" is not progressing when completing the required Flashpoints.

Thanks, so what should we do ? Reroll this PO hoping having one "doable" before the end ot the week, or can it be resolved before the weekly deadline ?

neichan
04.29.2021 , 02:57 PM | #8
Seems like it works only with a character under lv 70, I've done 2 with my guardian and they count.
She just got to lv 70 and the same flashpoint didn't count for the PO

DawnAskham
05.02.2021 , 08:29 PM | #9
Does anything with seasons work correctly? Are we going to get retroactive credit for stuff like this, or the kill ones that don't count, or the ones where after a reroll the system shows as complete and does not provide rewards?

Also, I already did a reroll of the weekly and got stuck with this objective that DOES NOT WORK.

Skyrborn
05.03.2021 , 07:39 PM | #10
I completed KDY x 2 on a sub-60 toon this weekend. I got credit for 2 of my 3 FPs needed for Weekly: Coreward Flashpoints PO. But I just did another KDY after I dinged 60, and it did NOT count towards the weekly PO. I will try on another toon that's below 60 to see if I can progress the last FP.