Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galatic Seasons - Daily Priority Objectives - More Options Please!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Galatic Seasons - Daily Priority Objectives - More Options Please!

Jazulfi
04.27.2021 , 12:31 PM | #1
I suspect this is very much designed to be the way it is but I'd love some more solo-friendly daily options. I really really really don't want to do PvP/Starfighter stuff. My only interest is therefore the daily heroics.

Please?

Update:- If you're here because you'd like more options too - just in case you didn't know either (I didn't) you can re-roll one of the dailies every day, and I *think* one of the weeklies once every week. I'm not completely certain I've got the system right but wanted to mention it.

And, there are more than just heroics as the solo dailies, I hadn't understood this when I wrote the post originally.

o/
Share and Enjoy!

Waiting patiently for 'Hylo & Gault' the miniseries'

DraonaiMimnov
04.27.2021 , 12:36 PM | #2
It's nice that these objectives are not intended for us to group up with friends to complete.

DawnAskham
04.27.2021 , 01:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DraonaiMimnov View Post
It's nice that these objectives are not intended for us to group up with friends to complete.
Yeah grouping up with friends in an online game, who would want that?

Pricia
04.27.2021 , 01:16 PM | #4
I'm with you OP. I rerolled and thankfully got two solo options.
But I'm not so excited about eventually having to do something I hate just to get my dailies done.

jojohanna
04.27.2021 , 01:19 PM | #5
I suspect this is very much designed to be the way it is but I'd love some more group-friendly daily options. I really really really don't want to do Solo stuff. My only interest is therefore the PVP and Raid.

So they must lisent to you, me or they think about it and the dailies are solo AND group content?

ShardTosk
04.27.2021 , 01:20 PM | #6
Not good for the people that do like it either, I feel sorry for the PvP and Starfighter teams I joined. I'm not geared for them and I didn't really care if we won.
If you were happy about referrals ending you can't complain about the economy.
()≡ǁ/////ǁ(₪)ǁǁ[██████████████████████████████)

DarkTergon
04.27.2021 , 01:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
Yeah grouping up with friends in an online game, who would want that?
people who don't have friends to play with, who's friends left the game because one one bad decision after another, who themselves are barely hanging in there.
Or people who don't like the toxic &*^% you get in groups these days, especially PvP, and unfortunately GSF is starting to head the same way
Or people who don't deal well with others, can't take the stress of dealing with others, and just like to treat this as a solo game, with multiplayer options if people choose.
I'm sure I've missed others....

DarkTergon
04.27.2021 , 01:46 PM | #8
Does everyone get a random one? Because both mine can be solo, dailies on onderaan, and heroics, on 3 different planets?

Jazulfi
04.27.2021 , 01:48 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Pricia View Post
I'm with you OP. I rerolled and thankfully got two solo options.
But I'm not so excited about eventually having to do something I hate just to get my dailies done.
You can reroll? O.o

Edit: OMG you can reroll!! Thank you thank you thank you - I would never have noticed that teeny tiny reroll symbol if you hadn't mentioned it!! *massive gamer hugs*
Share and Enjoy!

Jazulfi
04.27.2021 , 01:52 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
people who don't have friends to play with, who's friends left the game because one one bad decision after another, who themselves are barely hanging in there.
Or people who don't like the toxic &*^% you get in groups these days, especially PvP, and unfortunately GSF is starting to head the same way
Or people who don't deal well with others, can't take the stress of dealing with others, and just like to treat this as a solo game, with multiplayer options if people choose.
I'm sure I've missed others....
All of the above - and some days, you just want to quickly get things done and not have to naff about with other people, particularly ones who get sneery about the way other people play the game.
Share and Enjoy!