Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Ultimate Guide of Guides for SWTOR 2021

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Ultimate Guide of Guides for SWTOR 2021

LadyAdmiral
02.01.2021 , 11:31 AM | #1
Hello everyone! I have compiled as many guides as I could find about the game in to one ultimate resource list. I've endeavored to find guides that are up to date or as close as I could find for 2021. If you would like to add your own favorite guides to this list, please post them on this thread! If you are not a subscriber and are unable to post on the forums, message me on twitter @swtorista, on reddit /u/swtorista, or by email with the username swtorista at gmail.

If you like this guide or found it useful, please leave a reply 👍 ~ Swtorista

Table of Contents

(Sorry these open in a new window.)
~ Swtorista

LadyAdmiral
02.01.2021 , 11:33 AM | #4

~ Swtorista

LadyAdmiral
02.01.2021 , 11:45 AM | #5

~ Swtorista

LadyAdmiral
02.01.2021 , 11:50 AM | #7
And that's the list! The format is slightly different than previous years as the list was getting out of hand at over 2,300 entries! I hope the new format is still easy to use and search for - one nice feature is you can press CTRL+F on your browser to search for a specific topic now since they are all on the same page.
~ Swtorista

ceryxp
02.01.2021 , 12:36 PM | #8
I like this format much better. I think I had mentioned to you before that I had some issues with the links because I have my forums set to show more posts per page, but that was entirely an issue with these forums and how they do links. I really like how the new layout has navigation to the side for quick access to different sections.

Much appreciation for your continued work to maintain this list. A 5 star rating is much deserved. JackieKo needs to see this so they can update the stickied thread.
~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
Just your average opinionated, disabled, queer gaymer.

Hudlar
02.01.2021 , 12:52 PM | #9
Thanks so much for all your work on this! I really appreciate it.

OlBuzzard
02.01.2021 , 01:02 PM | #10
Someone has been VERY busy !!

TYVM !
I sense a disturbance in the force ....
What was ... is no longer
"Tear down this wall"