Stuck in "quick play mode" after patch. Download done, but I can't play my characters

Pricia

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Thanks for the report concerning the "Quick Play" bug you all encounter.

Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

Fun times. Stuck as well.

Hi all,

Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

Same Here. I already tried to restart but that didn't work

Hallo Yoda :) ich bin selbst Deutscher und spiele normal mit deutscher Sprache. Habe jetzt in den Optionen beim Start auf englisch umgestellt und das spiel hat nen neuen download gestart . Keine Ahnung ob das hilft, hat aber in der Vergangenheit schon funktioniert. Nach dem Download werde ich das Spiel neu starten und erst wieder auf deutsch umstellen. Mal schauen ob es diesmal auch klappt:D

Hallo Yoda :) ich bin selbst Deutscher und spiele normal mit deutscher Sprache. Habe jetzt in den Optionen beim Start auf englisch umgestellt und das spiel hat nen neuen download gestart . Keine Ahnung ob das hilft, hat aber in der Vergangenheit schon funktioniert. Nach dem Download werde ich das Spiel neu starten und erst wieder auf deutsch umstellen. Mal schauen ob es diesmal auch klappt:D

Danke Dir, Dirkerkens.

Ich warte mal etwas ab und wenn gleich keine Lösung da ist, werde ich das auch versuchen.

English:

Thank you Dirkerkens.

I'll wait some time, if there is no resolution in time i will try that also.

Same thing here, tried repairing launcher, but that doesn't do anything. It downloaded and installed the patch just fine, but afterwards just stuck at 0.00% and can only login with a new char. Also several people with the same problem in Hutta chat, so we are definitely not the only ones.

Edit* Hey, I'm also playing in german. I'll try to switch the language back and forth again too. Let's see if that helps!

Edited by Praecipua

Hi all,

Same for me. Hope the team is able to come up with a speedy resolution. Thanks.

I switched the game back to english (took around 5 mins to dl), now it's working fine. No 0.00% error and can login to chars normally. Clearly problem is with the german files.

NO, I am playing on English and it is broken for me.