Can't open Legacy Window/It crashes the game

Dolchetto

Not sure if this is the right place, but I don't know where else to ask (I'm new, hi!)

Like the title says, whenever I try to open the Legacy window in-game it freezes and then the game crashes (on all characters)

I've tried to delete the Diskcachearena file, didn't work. Even repairing the launcher didn't help. I have the game via Steam so I don't know if that effects anything? I also couldn't find anything else that'd help so if anyone has any suggestions, please do tell, since my last resort will be to uninstall and reinstall the game and hope that works...

Not sure if this is the right place, but I don't know where else to ask (I'm new, hi!)

Like the title says, whenever I try to open the Legacy window in-game it freezes and then the game crashes (on all characters)

I've tried to delete the Diskcachearena file, didn't work. Even repairing the launcher didn't help. I have the game via Steam so I don't know if that effects anything? I also couldn't find anything else that'd help so if anyone has any suggestions, please do tell, since my last resort will be to uninstall and reinstall the game and hope that works...

try opening it ONCE, patiently, not trying to do anything else (no movement, clicking, atl-tabbing, etc) - just let the game client process it. if it crashes right away, or after 2 minutes of being 'locked up', then click, once, and see if the game white screens /CTD's.

If so, its likely your client. you can try forcing a repair, and also drop a line to support@swtor.com and see if they can give you more direct and specific assistance.

If it process with some patience, either your system has issue(s) that need attention or it needs an upgrade.

try opening it ONCE, patiently, not trying to do anything else (no movement, clicking, atl-tabbing, etc) - just let the game client process it. if it crashes right away, or after 2 minutes of being 'locked up', then click, once, and see if the game white screens /CTD's.

If so, its likely your client. you can try forcing a repair, and also drop a line to support@swtor.com and see if they can give you more direct and specific assistance.

If it process with some patience, either your system has issue(s) that need attention or it needs an upgrade.

Tried it a few times (since I could still hear music in the background) but came back 10 min later and it was still "locked up" and clicking once just whiteframed it... I have repaired the cliant, so I suppose I should ask support - thanks for the suggestions though!