Add a 7th Quickbar. abilities take up 4-5 quickbars; & some of us have a lot of stuff

BlackSilverFire

Add a 7th Quickbar [please]; abilities take up 4-5 quickbars; & some of us have a lot of stuff. Utilities, stims, regen(s), in game reusable items, etc take up 1-2 quickbars, not to mention mounts. Many of my mates and I are so cramped for space :(

Help, BioWare; You're my only hope!

Edited by BlackSilverFire

You don't have to hotbar literally everything.

It's okay to keep some things in your inventory, or press 'p' and click the Vehicles tab.

have you done any MM ops? reaction time and speed are crucial. there are many more abilities since the initial years of this game with 6 quickbars. 6 quickbars is so cramped and pretty spartan these days (especially for many MM raiders), also with MM ops items and new various abilities. some people will use 7, some won't; either way, what harm is there giving players a 7th quickbar option?

Edited by BlackSilverFire

have you done any MM ops? reaction time and speed are crucial. there are many more abilities since the initial years of this game with 6 quickbars. 6 quickbars is so cramped and pretty spartan these days (especially for many MM raiders), also with MM ops items and new various abilities. some people will use 7, some won't; either way, what harm is there giving players a 7th quickbar option?

you don't have to use every ability you gain through the trainers while leveling

6 quickbars, 72 abilities? I'm beginning to doubt you have done any MM OPs if you're using more than 4, maybe 5 quickbars during combat. That's being generous, you shouldn't need more than 3 quickbars for most classes and specs.

You don't have to hotbar literally everything.

It's okay to keep some things in your inventory, or press 'p' and click the Vehicles tab.

But would it hurt anything or anyone to have another bar added? It’s not like you can’t turn them on or off.

I’d use a 7th bar. I have 3 screens and the “realestate” space to use them and place them where I want.

But would it hurt anything or anyone to have another bar added? It’s not like you can’t turn them on or off.

I’d use a 7th bar. I have 3 screens and the “realestate” space to use them and place them where I want.

How does it work with three screen? does each screen show a third of what one would, and does it cause any issues going from one to another? I've used two, but had the game on one, and watched a film on the other, never even though about spreading out the game on three.

• 6 months later...

+1 Signed and Strongly Supported. Is it really~ that difficult for Bioware to add and extra quickbar and charge for it?

Just give players the option of adding an extra quickbar, by whoop.

I'd use a 7th quickbar, definitely, and pay for it upon release - I've an extra long curved XXL widescreen Alienware monitor that's the size of multiple monitors; yeah, some of us aren't running out of a sheer vast amount of screen space anytime soon...

Just add the extra quickbar to the CM.

Edited by Willjb

Just add the extra quickbar to the CM.

No, definitely not, as it would be seen by some as P2W, and we don't need that. By all means add another bar, we've all toons that have lots of fluff & toys, and the extra space would be great. But anything that can be construed as P2W would be bad for the game. Personally I don't see it as P2W, more along the lines of pay for extra convivence, but as we've seen from other threads, people can see it as P2W, and it can had an adverse effect.

So +1 for the extra bar, just not as a CM option.