Swoop Rally Story Mission "The Good Old Days" on Mek-Sha Not Working

bjpbjp

The story mission "The Good Old Days" where you have to "Deliver Tseekoli's Goods" on Mek-Sha is broken. Several of us cannot locate the 3rd delivery point. The map shows it in the upper-left corner of the "Brzo's Wells" section but there isn't anything there to click on. The other 2 delivery points worked as expected. We've tried running all over and also switching instances without success. Edited by bjpbjp

Yes, i also confirm, the 3rd location does not show anything clickable on multiple instances (I also went to PVP instance) - niks, nada, zero. Definitely bugged.

^This. Adding my confirmation to the list.

Swap instances - it appeared for me once I swapped to the pvp instance

Could be the "doesn't respawn" bug. The first one in an instance gets it. One more recent example of this is "Combing the Wreckage" on Onderon, but it has happened since the beginning of this game. BW, you might wanna check this possibility out.

• 3 weeks later...
Confirmed. Tried on pve gameplay focus instance, swapped to pvp instance, was the only one there, swapped back, still couldn't click on the delivery locations located in the section of Brzo's Wells nearest the pub quick travel "Boardwalk Med Center."

(Sigh) Should have checked the forum before searching.

Guess we have to wait for the next time the event is running? Hopefully it will be fixed then.

(And why do I find this thread on google, but not with the forum search?)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...