New/More Twi'lek Headbands As Appearance Customization Options

Since Bioware is doing completely unnecessary and uncalled for reworks of the social UI - the new UI frame has been very poorly designed, btw - it appears to me the team has more development time and material on their hands than we initially thought! Because why would they otherwise choose to waste time and resources on a completely and utterly unnecessary social UI frame rework?

As such, the development team apparently has more than enough time and resources to add in new appearance customization options to the Twi'lek playable race, in this particular suggestion: new and more Twi'lek headbands.

I don't need to remind anyone that the Twi'lek have had no new appearance customization options since the game's launch, which will be 9 years ago this year. It is high time the Twi'lek finally received some much needed refreshers in their customization options and since the social UI could be reworked, then this can be done too.

I have several propositions as to new Twi'lek headbands. It would be amazing to see some of these designs turned into new headbands for the Twi'leks to choose as an appearance customization option, especially the Jedi and Sith inspired ones:

- A Sith-inspired headband

- Another Sith-themed headband

- A Jedi-themed headband

- Another Jedi-like headband

- A more neutral headband that would fit all classes

- Mission Vao's headband! Also would fit all classes

- And of course, Major Anri's goggles

I sincerely hope the devs bother to look in these forums in search for new ideas. Because the social UI frame was something literally no player had asked for. So, instead of reworking things that worked perfectly fine in the first place and change them into something worse, they could take a look in this Suggestion forum as well as the general Suggestion Box. As an incentive: if they introduce a bundle of new Twi'lek headbands as appearance customization options, they could have it featured in the new Cartel Market window of the new social UI! Wouldn't that be riveting?

Edited by Ylliarus

Dunno if it'd be easier to add them as customisation options when creating our character or as head gear, but i'd really like Anri's goggles.

If i have to make my Twi'lek without anything on her head on the character creation screen and then add an head gear for it to work, then fine, but she'd look great with these goggles.

Dunno if it'd be easier to add them as customisation options when creating our character or as head gear, but i'd really like Anri's goggles.

If i have to make my Twi'lek without anything on her head on the character creation screen and then add an head gear for it to work, then fine, but she'd look great with these goggles.

That would be an option for the goggles, yes. And to be honest, if adding in new customization options for the Twi'lek is really as difficult as they claim it is, they could release new Twi'lek headbands as headgear ingame. People would just have to pick the no headband option when creating a Twi'lek and then get a new tiara or headband from the CM.

That would be an option for the goggles, yes. And to be honest, if adding in new customization options for the Twi'lek is really as difficult as they claim it is, they could release new Twi'lek headbands as headgear ingame. People would just have to pick the no headband option when creating a Twi'lek and then get a new tiara or headband from the CM.

Yep, maybe that'd be the easiest way to add new headband options actually.

I'd really like one similar to Aayla Secura's, add in a similar outfit too for a cool Twi'lek Jedi look, and i'd be pretty happy with that.

Yep, maybe that'd be the easiest way to add new headband options actually.

I'd really like one similar to Aayla Secura's, add in a similar outfit too for a cool Twi'lek Jedi look, and i'd be pretty happy with that.

Or some Sith-inspired ones, like the two that I added in the OP. I think those would really suit Sith Warrior and Inquisitor Twi'leks.

Generally, I would like more of those tiara-like headbands for Twi'leks. If it would be easier for the team to add them in as CM headgear, then that would be OK with me. It's better than nothing :)