Gambler's Luck Blaster Pistol bugs

Styxx

1. The guns are not mirrored for 2 handed use - the color crystal dot is always facing 'left', instead of either be towards 'inside', or 'outside', or both dots be crystal color, instead of one opaque.

2. Holster is missing in cutscenes.

3. Offhand holster dissapears when loading new zone (like loading a flashpoint) - need to reequip both guns.

4. Offhand holster dissapears after using 'Repair All' option with any NPC - need to reequip both guns.

I believe this needs its own topic, as it is a pretty expensive item, on both markets.

Edited by Styxx

When using as one handed weapon:

5. Using any vendor for 'Repair All', holster vanishes - needs reequip.

6. Using any vendor to sell things - sometimes holster vanishes - needs reequip.

7. Holster is not showing in cutscenes.

Now, kindly deposit my hourly fee into the CC linked to this account, since I am doing your job now. Thank you.

Edited by Styxx

8. After cutscenes and sometimes either after interacting with vendor or disassembling gear, the holster changes size (gets bigger); unsure if the gun also - forces reequip. Edited by Styxx

• 1 month later...

9. Holster is not mirrored for offhand - it shows the steel buckle instead of the yellow symbol on the "outside" of the leg.

No offense, but how hard can it be to remember to mirror items for offhand?

• 7 months later...
Wow, this still hasn't been fixed. Trust me because I'm experiencing it on my BH Merc. Hopefully, they'll fix this like they fixed the sounds on some of the other CM weapons. I can dream and hope at least.

Unfortunately, this is an example of two general failings:

* any "asymmetrical" weapon is unmirrored when stowed in dual wield, including all lightsabres or vibroswords on Mara and Senti, and all pistols on Gunslinger and Mercenary.

* holsters and microscabbards are catastrophically broken for all weapons that have them, and that list includes half a dozen blasters and one vibrosword.

Unfortunately, this is an example of two general failings:

* any "asymmetrical" weapon is unmirrored when stowed in dual wield, including all lightsabres or vibroswords on Mara and Senti, and all pistols on Gunslinger and Mercenary.

* holsters and microscabbards are catastrophically broken for all weapons that have them, and that list includes half a dozen blasters and one vibrosword.

Wow that makes this problem even worse. Sigh.