PVP imbalance with Scoundrels and Shadows...

Jarbarian

Been a while now since 6.0 is out. Wondering what the delay is on fixing the OVERPOWER problems with Shadows and Scoundrels (Assassins/Operatives). Not sure if its the class or gear or set bonuses that make them SO OVERPOWERED, but this has been going on since 6.0 and they got their set bonuses.

Wondering why this hasn't been looked at because it's making PVP unfun. Every PVP match is flooded with those 2 classes topping DPS and skewing PVP match results to one team or the other (depending on who has more of each).

I for one get tired of my pve character being nerfed to try to balance pvp. If you think one class is op, then level one and have fun. I mean your complaint is they are not being nerfed right? So, you have plenty of time to level one if pvp is your thing. I leveled both an assassin and an operative since 6.0 came out just to have fun with them in pve. Now as soon as I do, they get majorly nerfed and become no fun to play in pve? All my work wasted because you are too lazy to level one yourself?

Seriously, I am getting to the point where I wish they would just make pvp generic. Regardless of class, everyone gets the same 10-20 skills/abilities. Regardless of gear, everyone gets the same stats. Then it is "balanced" and we can stop screwing up everyone's toons because pvp'er never shut up about "balance".

I for one get tired of my pve character being nerfed to try to balance pvp. If you think one class is op, then level one and have fun. I mean your complaint is they are not being nerfed right? So, you have plenty of time to level one if pvp is your thing. I leveled both an assassin and an operative since 6.0 came out just to have fun with them in pve. Now as soon as I do, they get majorly nerfed and become no fun to play in pve? All my work wasted because you are too lazy to level one yourself?

Seriously, I am getting to the point where I wish they would just make pvp generic. Regardless of class, everyone gets the same 10-20 skills/abilities. Regardless of gear, everyone gets the same stats. Then it is "balanced" and we can stop screwing up everyone's toons because pvp'er never shut up about "balance".

one of the biggest issues with pvp is that one class always seems to need nerfing, because they can't balance it, people always find a way to use one classes abilities better, then suddenly people who are getting asswhopped are crying for a nerf. So even if they do nerf these classes, it won't belong untill someone cries again for something else to be nerfed. Someone mentioned before about having a different skill set, that would kick in when someone went in to a pvp match, basically turning on/off like some relics do. No idea if it's even possible, but that might help towards having a proper balance in pvp, without affecting pve?