Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gravestone is filled with npcs before visiting Asylum

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Gravestone is filled with npcs before visiting Asylum
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

unibim
07.01.2019 , 04:19 PM | #1
Where:
Chapter 5 (of KotFE). Maybe also in other chapters in Gravestone instance, when it's supposed to be empty.
What:
Entirety of Gravestone is filled with usual crew standing all around the ship, making "clearing out invading Skytroopers" a bit unimmersive when you stand amongst crowd of those npcs.
Also Tora and her crew obstructing conversation scene with Koth and some cleaner doing the same in conversation with Lana.

Edit: Should probably specify that it happens on replay of chapters.
Malgus Self-Destruct button
Press in case of emergency need of referral link.

WTB [A Way To Change Forum Display Name]

Nmyownworld
07.02.2019 , 07:44 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by unibim View Post
Not just on chapter replays. I did a first run of KotFE on a character fairly recently, and the same thing happened.

QA_Droid
07.02.2019 , 07:59 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Thanks for the post unibim! We're tracking a fix for this issue for an upcoming release. I'll post again when I have more information to share!

Where:
Chapter 5 (of KotFE). Maybe also in other chapters in Gravestone instance, when it's supposed to be empty.
What:
Entirety of Gravestone is filled with usual crew standing all around the ship, making "clearing out invading Skytroopers" a bit unimmersive when you stand amongst crowd of those npcs.
Also Tora and her crew obstructing conversation scene with Koth and some cleaner doing the same in conversation with Lana.

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SteveTheCynic
07.02.2019 , 08:02 AM | #4
Probably shouldn't, because in my experience it also happens on first-play.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Taylormum
11.24.2019 , 09:45 AM | #5
This bug is still happening on first time playthrough as of right now. Totally immersion ruining for my first playthrough due to all the statics clipping through the cinematic scenes.

TrixxieTriss
11.24.2019 , 10:40 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Taylormum View Post
This bug is still happening on first time playthrough as of right now. Totally immersion ruining for my first playthrough due to all the statics clipping through the cinematic scenes.
It’s so old now that it’s a feature
Do you want to be a better objective pvper?
Click here for a “How to PvP Guide”

CobaltBleuDragon
11.25.2019 , 11:03 AM | #7
Confirmed that it is happening on first playthroughs.

Sartonous
11.25.2019 , 09:41 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by QA_Droid View Post

Thanks for the post unibim! We're tracking a fix for this issue for an upcoming release. I'll post again when I have more information to share!
(5 months later)
Narrator: They didn't track a fix.

I can confirm that this issue is still present, both on the first playthrough as well as when replaying the chapter.

TheRealMuskets
03.29.2020 , 03:52 PM | #9
It's still a problem- I'm trying to make a full movie and I can't because of this garbage.

Erali
04.13.2020 , 05:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealMuskets View Post
It's still a problem- I'm trying to make a full movie and I can't because of this garbage.
Exactly the same here. Trying to record for my YouTube channel to make a movie and I'm like 'wait, what are all of Koth's crew doing around here?' - the worst part is where Koth literally walks through on of them during a conversation cutscene!

I don't think this is ever going to get fixed :S