Sith Pureblood Customizations

olinorth

One thing I have noticed throughout my time playing SWTOR, I have noticed that various Sith Pureblood NPC's have a different face and jewelry added to it that is not accessible to players. I've always found that the face Lord Scourge, Darth Vownran, Lord Paladius, and probably hundreds of others that I've missed have. Adding that specific face or other faces and their jewelry would be a nice touch to the Sith Pureblood Race.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

There was a graphical glitch I’ve seen on some enemies in oricon, and a couple times when I play my sith pb on the PTS where they have jet black skin, and I think that’s a canon tone the species can have as well? It would look awesome to have some s different skin tones (some more purple, some more red), darker and lighter (I can already picture a high femme pink sith pb and I wants it!!!) 

As well as the hairstyles that sith pb have that other species like Chiss, mirialans, and humans have. 

more jewelry options… ridge varieties on their chest/back/arms… ridge intensity… I could keep going. I just really love this species s much I’d be happy if we had more varieties to choose from with them :t_redface: