Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Spring Sale!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
03.04.2019 , 02:23 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone,

As I announced last week, we currently have a Collection unlock sale going on! On top of that, all Mini-pets, Emotes, and Flairs are on sale as well! This sale will be lasting the whole week and ending on Monday, March 11th. The article showing the specifics can be found here: https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20190304
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Karameck
03.04.2019 , 07:38 PM | #2
Really enjoying this sale, and the advanced notice that let me plan accordingly for it!

NokturnaI
03.05.2019 , 12:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Karameck View Post
Really enjoying this sale, and the advanced notice that let me plan accordingly for it!
Where'd you get advanced notice? I was hoping for another sale to come like that and just gave in and unlocked some stuff the other day. So disappointed that I wasted all that money.

Jozandra
03.05.2019 , 01:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NokturnaI View Post
Where'd you get advanced notice? I was hoping for another sale to come like that and just gave in and unlocked some stuff the other day. So disappointed that I wasted all that money.
They posted messages here, on Twitter and on Facebook about it back on the 28th of February.

Zerileth
03.05.2019 , 02:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone,

As I announced last week, we currently have a Collection unlock sale going on! On top of that, all Mini-pets, Emotes, and Flairs except the Jawa Mask are on sale as well! This sale will be lasting the whole week and ending on Monday, March 11th. The article showing the specifics can be found here: https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20190304
There, fixed it for ya.
. <--------just this little red dot

Cyber-Blade
03.05.2019 , 06:39 PM | #6
The sales are great. But like, how about instead of having to pay for collection unlocks. They are just unlocked when we buy them? That way you aren't paying for something... you already bought? Just a suggestion ya know, a quality of life change. Would be nice, and literally everyone would love you for it.
Cyber-Blade = Basically a weird way for saying lightsaber.
7 Days of subscription time. A transfer, and a rename! http://www.swtor.com/r/TjWvyp

Lunafox
03.05.2019 , 07:07 PM | #7
Thank you, it was nice unlocking the things I wanted without breaking the farm.
💥The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!💥

Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

Nehoda_Niux
03.06.2019 , 09:28 PM | #8
It would be nice if more substantial things (like armors and dyes -- especially black/black dyes) were included in this sale. *At least* 50% off.
R.I.P. Yadira Ban, now one with The Force "You may run or you may stand your ground, but you'll go no farther!" -- Yadira Ban