Can't find this Achievement

Grazzt

Hello everyone !

There was an Achievement somewhere (in the Legacy panel maybe ?) that I can't seem to find anymore, where it tells you at what point of the story you are with each of your character :rolleyes:

It would say something like "Completed Chapter 1 with Jedi Consular", "Completed Chapter 3 with Sith Inquisitor", and so on ... I looked everywhere but can't seem to find this window again ... any idea where it migth be ?

Thanks !

Hmm to be honest Im not sure this was an achievement.

Im at work and will be able to check in like 5 hours the soonest. The thing is that in the tab where you have companions to each class you see that you will unlock the compaion bonus when you get him and also you unlock the class buff after chapter 2 etc, but those arent listed as achievements.

But have to check later on. Achievements have also been removed from time to time like the HK achievements.

Hello everyone !

There was an Achievement somewhere (in the Legacy panel maybe ?) that I can't seem to find anymore, where it tells you at what point of the story you are with each of your character :rolleyes:

It would say something like "Completed Chapter 1 with Jedi Consular", "Completed Chapter 3 with Sith Inquisitor", and so on ... I looked everywhere but can't seem to find this window again ... any idea where it migth be ?

Thanks !

should be in the location section under general

should be in the location section under general

^ this.

Location > General = Chapters 1, 2 and 3

Location > <planet name> = For the Story Missions on each individual planet.

After chapter 3 there aren't any real class quests except a select few. The story missions from there on up to (but not including) Knight of the Fallen Empire are split between Republic and Imperial side only and those achievements are found in the "Story Mission" achievements section of each individual planet.

The Knights of the Fallen Empire and Knights of the Eternal Throne storylines are pretty much identical for Reps and Imps and have their own sections in the Achievements list.

Example:

Chapter 4: Rise of the Hutt expansion takes place almost entirely on the planet Makeb so you can find those story achievements under: Location > Makeb > Story Missions

Edited by DrDaMoZ