I can not defeat the Skytrooper Constructor

The-Eradicator

My Sith Inquisitor is level 65 along with his armor and Lightsaber.

This doesn't tell us much about your gear, since there's a world of difference between the most basic level 65 armour and, for example, what my Trooperette wears.

So:

* What are the ratings (numbers like 208, 212, 216, 220, 224)?

* Do you have secondary items (ear, implants, relics) that are as good?

* Do you have augments installed? ("MK-9" are the only ones worth installing)

* Do you have the right flavour of gear? (i.e. if you are a DPS Inquisitor, use Versatile armorings and hilt, Lethal Mods, and a selection of (Quick) Savant, Adept and Initiative enhancements. If a tank Assassin, Resistant armorings and hilt, Warding Mods, and the various defensive enhancements. There are more complete guides, but for DPS that should get you going.)

Point of comparison: my trooperette (gunnery commando = DPS) uses:

* 216 on all armour pieces

* 3 armour pieces are 216 Ops token set pieces.

* 220 on belt and wrists

* 220 barrel/216 mod/216 enhancement on HBG

* 208 or better, mostly 216, on all secondary items except one relic at 186 (must do Directive 7 to get the 200 relic from the end reward)

* 208 Augments (crit or alacrity) on all pieces except the relics. That's *14* augments

* 79K+ health.

Ordinary mobs on low to mid level planets die if she gives them a hard stare.

This was my problem on my operative! I have not attempted to finish it with her but I did complete it with ease on my Jedi Sentinel.

Senya needs to be level 10 or higher. My operative had her at lvl 3. My Jedi had her at lvl 14.

My operative gear was 190-208.

Jedi gear was 208-220.

Here's what you *NEED* to do if you struggle. Set Senya to tank. Open with Heroic moment. Bash the heck out of him but run back often so Senya gets the stun and not you when he starts to drain the computers. Rush to the computer with any fast movement abilities. Stop him from creating more skytroopers by interrupting the computer drain. Go back to bashing him as fast as you can. The quicker you can kill him, the better for everyone.

EMP's. Collect them. Do not use them until the battle with him. If any skytroopers become too much, use one on them. Or use it on the constructor to give him a quick pause or interrupt him.

I honestly think this boss is too difficult for a healer so you made need to respec if you're a healer. Drop him as fast as you can.

Set Senya back to heals after the fight. You'll need Senya on heals for the Gemini Captain.