Request; Give us more Sith Pureblood head options!

HodyKJones

Hey guys!

I've been playing SWTOR for a long time, and I've always been a fan of the Sith race. However, I would love it if we could get some more head options for purebloods - for instance some of the NPC's faces like Lord Scourge and Darth Vowrawn. I always wanted my character to have the same customization options like those NPC's, and never felt like I could customize him the way I wanted without them.

Since you guys have made some of the armor skins from NPC's available now, I was hoping you could do the same with some of the pureblood head options.

Thanks for reading this and keep up the awesome work!

• 6 years later...

ever since vanilla back in 2011 ive been wanting to get scourge/vowrawn pureblood head option, their facial tentacles along with the metal decoration on them makes them look very nice, but the only pureblood option with tentacles we get is this weird one with kinda ugly meaty fatty tentacles that arent encased in nice jewelry.

We can only pick this closest choice of a pureblood face or this ugly tentacle abomination face choice.

Game is nearing 10years now, finally give us proper Scourge pureblood face choice pls!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
While they're at it they need to fix the facial tendrils and spikey bits so that they don't clip with face masks as well. But yes, I don't use the jewelry for my purebloods but I definitely would were it a bit more.... flamboyant, I guess? Like how we see with Vowrawn having the gold rings on his tendrils. It's like, why would you do that for an NPC but not give players the same option?

• 11 months later...
While they're at it they need to fix the facial tendrils and spikey bits so that they don't clip with face masks as well. But yes, I don't use the jewelry for my purebloods but I definitely would were it a bit more.... flamboyant, I guess? Like how we see with Vowrawn having the gold rings on his tendrils. It's like, why would you do that for an NPC but not give players the same option?

Yeah, at least introduce more (hybrid) face options or fix the clipping issues of tentacles while wearing masks please!

Edited by Lortheim