Next species you want to see unlocked/available to players on the appearance designer

RaithHarth

#1 Togruta

#2 Nautolan

#3 "Near Human" Pack that includes three or four recolored (or slightly modified) human-looking races (Zeltron and Nagai are the two I really want, and I'd say Arkanian Offshoots, Pantorans and/or Sephi would be good to fill out the pack to make it worth the same amount as a real "new" species unlock)

#4 Neti

#5 Bothan

#6 Devaronian (if they can ever figure out what the heck the females actually look like)

EDIT: I'd also love to see a "Kiffar Tattoos" pack for humans so we could effectively make our own Kiffar characters as well.

Edited by DarthDymond

When did they even talk about it??

The devs touched on it briefly sometime early last year. I think around the time Cathar were released. Togruta, Nautolan and even Kel Dor have serious clipping issues. I would love Togruta. The other are meh but would be fun for others. I have no faith in the team solving the clip issues with these species, however.

Next playable species will probably be Bothan, which I would love to see. Cathar and Bothan should be in game since launch. Cyborg isn't even a species but we get that instead. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kilikaa

The devs touched on it briefly sometime early last year. I think around the time Cathar were released. Togruta, Nautolan and even Kel Dor have serious clipping issues. I would love Togruta. The other are meh but would be fun for others. I have no faith in the team solving the clip issues with these species, however.

Next playable species will probably be Bothan, which I would love to see. Cathar and Bothan should be in game since launch. Cyborg isn't even a species but we get that instead. :rolleyes:

Were the Kel Dor ever considered as a playable species to begin with? The Togruta, facial wise, look human enough; The Nautolan? Not so much and the Kel Dor, well... :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iRFa-dX-qzU/S8S6qgDvRRI/AAAAAAAACCg/bqGypq3mq4A/s400/Gnost-Dural.jpg

I'd much prefer adding sliders for:

* Height

* Shoulders

* Chest

* Belly

* Muscle-Mass

And maybe even a bunch of complexions and heads...

But playable classes... hm... Wookie - I'd love to see the dialogue options "UUUUHUHUUU" (20 light), "UHUHAAHAHUUU" or "UHUUU" (20 dark). :D

Voss. Definately Voss.

The Voss in the game are all larger than a playable character, and I doubt they will implement a new large bodytype just for one species (nor would they make a small one for Jawa and the like). So, better be prepared to endure quite a few 'aren't you a little short' jokes should BioWare ever dicide to make them playable... and of course they would have to rework quite a few quests on the Voss world, since you would be no outsider there, and that means even if the bodytype wouldn't be a huge issue, getting quite a few new lines spoken there might be something BioWare is not willing to pay for a species that might not return back that investment.

I'd much prefer adding sliders for:

* Height

* Shoulders

* Chest

* Belly

* Muscle-Mass

And maybe even a bunch of complexions and heads...

But playable classes... hm... Wookie - I'd love to see the dialogue options "UUUUHUHUUU" (20 light), "UHUHAAHAHUUU" or "UHUUU" (20 dark). :D

Well before release they did actually have plans for the whole game to be in Wookie

From their subtle roar of sadness to the pleasant yelp of excitement, Wookiees are a role model for companionship, loyalty and respect, and we at BioWare and LucasArts want to show our appreciation. Therefore, all text in the game will be translated into Shyriiwook, and all voice-overs will be re-recorded by authentic, native Wookiee speakers.

Though the Shyriiwook version of The Old Republic is still in development, we have a sneak peek at some of the most dramatic moments in the game so you can see how these cinematics will play out for our Wookiee audience.

0:00-0:21 See this dramatic confrontation that comes at a key moment in the noble path of the Jedi Knight on Tython.

0:22-0:40 Another great clip allows you to feel the emotion of one of the most exciting romantic moments of the game, where Shyriiwook adds an entirely new dimension to the experience.

0:41-1:02 See how the Shyriiwook delivers the feel of another epic moment in the exciting Esseles Flashpoint, when Commander Narlock rallies the troops in their desperate battle against the Empire.

Granted they made that announcement on April 1st but stil...

Edited by HelinCarnate