Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In game CC

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hodsy
11.05.2013 , 08:16 AM | #1
I have purchased CC from my registered debit card many times yet when I try to enable the in game CC I am still prompted to buy CC to validate a debit or credit card.

Please can a mod/dev get back to me on how to sort my account please.
Thanks

Defbeat
11.05.2013 , 08:19 AM | #2
I have the same problem. I made a CC purchase to enable the in-game purchasing and it still gives me the same "Go make a purchase" prompt.

Beesodd
11.05.2013 , 08:26 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the report. Defbeat, what sort of payment method are you using? Was the out-of game purchase you mention made since today's patch(I just want to rule that out as a factor)?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Hodsy
11.05.2013 , 08:51 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks for the report. Defbeat, what sort of payment method are you using? Was the out-of game purchase you mention made since today's patch(I just want to rule that out as a factor)?
Thanks for commenting on my post but could you answer my question please?

martinkasnjick
11.05.2013 , 08:56 AM | #5
Same problem, bought cartel coins to enable the feature but can't buy ingame coins

Beesodd
11.05.2013 , 09:26 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Hodsy,

Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you. At this stage I don't have a fix, so I'm gathering info from those affected.

martinkasnjick, what type of payment are you using?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Argean
11.05.2013 , 09:30 AM | #7
Same issue it will not let me enable the in game option. States I need to make a purchase first, but I have a purchase in my CC ledger back in Feb 2013. This is the same problem that came up when the first time this was added a few months back.

JeffenBaird
11.05.2013 , 09:33 AM | #8
I just tried purchasing some in game cartel and it said there was an error, code:9

Defbeat
11.05.2013 , 09:39 AM | #9
I am using a debit card and yes the purchase was made since the patch. Clicking the enable button in-game is what led me to make the purchase in the first place.

Not being able to purchase CCs in game wouldn't be a big deal for me, it's just that I would like to take advantage of that discounted initial purchase.

Hodsy
11.05.2013 , 09:42 AM | #10
Hi Hodsy,

Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you. At this stage I don't have a fix, so I'm gathering info from those affected.

martinkasnjick, what type of payment are you using?
Thankyou for getting back to me on this. I feel better knowing the matter is being handled