Female Body Type 3 Chance

Jubilee

Please redo this have a less ridiculous physique, i.e. without bulging muscles, and to stand/sit like a woman, like the other 3 body types for females. It is extremely rare and unused right now, and simply reducing or adding a new body type without the bulging muscles and with the more feminine animations would go a long way toward having more people actually use this BT.

A lot of people want to play a taller woman who doesn't look like she-hulk.

Also, please don't reply to tell me that you have 15 BT3 female chars and see them all the time. I don't care what story you make up to argue with anyone on the forums, I don't play that one-up the last post game.

My trooper, bounty-hunter, knights and warriors say hi, and please shut up. Also, She-Hulk is awesome. If you don't like that, you have three other bodytypes available to you.

Not everyone wants to play a teee-heeing, anorexic s.e.x.muppet. I have several female characters with bodytype 3, and I would be extremely pissed off if their bodies were changed in order to appease someone with a narrow-minded ideal of "beauty," or "femininity."

My trooper, bounty-hunter, knights and warriors say hi, and please shut up. Also, She-Hulk is awesome. If you don't like that, you have three other bodytypes available to you.

Not everyone wants to play a teee-heeing, anorexic s.e.x.muppet. I have several female characters with bodytype 3, and I would be extremely pissed off if their bodies were changed in order to appease someone with a narrow-minded ideal of "beauty," or "femininity."

I have to agree with this. I used this for my Jedi knight and I thought she looked awesome.

I actually like the body type 3 female style yet can understand why alot of my guild mates are afraid of how brutish it looks. That said it's a body type, and not everyone is going to like it. It's like how body type 1 was abused more then once in war zones, or how body type 3s and 4s couldn't access certain datacrons once. We can't appease everyone and I certainly wouldn't want my amazon stype made into a bean pole.

• 4 months later...

I like body type number 3 and I would like to add my point again by saying I would like it little more detail into it. More muscles. There is nothing wrong with women having muscles, nothing! Do not discriminate what you do not understand or not like. I use body type number 3 all the time and thats the only reason why I play swtor. Ive got to use that type or I can't play at all.

I...love...women...with muscles. Period. So do not make that suggestion to remove it. Ever again. Ever...Im protective of my buff, strong female toons...

Basically we need more than four body types.... no, we need *sliders*.

Let the 'body type' set the avatar height- that's the one thing that must be predetermined by the game since it controls the camera angle for cutscenes- and load the preset body shapes for that body type- which would be as they are now- and then have options akin to those for the face, only with more graduation. Bulk if it can be set- I don't know whether the armour etc maps on to the body as provided, or whether- well, to put it bluntly, whether if you increased your avatar's bust size, whether the armour would be pushed outward, or whether your avatar's accessories would end up sticking through the front of the armour. Bust size itself on one slider, another for size of hands and feet- for the love of Palpatine, have you *seen* the size of people's hands in this game? "Force Crush with Giant Meaty Fist" ought to be an available ability - size of backside should be another preset (on a side note, for goodness sake give male companions in this game something resembling a backside. The female character models have all these lovingly modelled and curved mammary glands and posteriors... a male character appears to have hips made out of cardboard tubes and articulated on to the body by some form of ingenious lego.

Muscle tone etc could be handled by a change to the skin layer, the same as tattoos and scars are on the face. For the 'scars' tab to also add some impressive battlescars on the body would be nice too.

I like Type 3. They make me think of the Amazons from Hercules/Xena, The Justice League, and Futurama =D Wouldn't want them to change a thing.

Exactly, it is the same thing with the Male variant. Body-type 3 IS the 'Muscular' version of the sex, just as Body-type 1 is the 'Skin & Bones' version and Body-type 4 the 'Fat' version. I highly doubt the devs will pay attention to the TC request purely because of how they set them up as aforementioned.

Adding a 5th body type that was in-between 2 and 3 would be great (for both men and women) More options is always a good thing. And personally I'd love to make a male character who was more muscular looking without looking like a Space Marine.

But requesting they remove something that IS in the game is a pretty bad idea. Not to mention that type 3 body women are the only ones that break away from the ridiculously sexualised look. I think the second comment summed up my thoughts on that one quite nicely.

Adding a 5th body type that was in-between 2 and 3 would be great (for both men and women) More options is always a good thing. And personally I'd love to make a male character who was more muscular looking without looking like a Space Marine.

But requesting they remove something that IS in the game is a pretty bad idea. Not to mention that type 3 body women are the only ones that break away from the ridiculously sexualised look. I think the second comment summed up my thoughts on that one quite nicely.

I agree on that part about the male character looking like a space marine lol. We should have a fifth option for BOTH male and female toon to look a little more buffier, muscular maybe? See more muscle vein but tone the male type down a bit so he doesnt look like a space marine as you say. As for the fifth possible female toon, make her look a little buffer to look like either or Chyna or Sarah Backman. She'd still look tall and hot like an Amazon warrior but more defined muscular strength and tone to keep her perfect form.

Just some nice ideas and hopefully to be considered for the next update some times soon. I'd like to think there is a chance and I hope so. If not, well, Im sticking with female option number three :cool:

Another idea and ive seen people suggest it, but we could have slider bars that will modify all character's form to make him/her look either slim or heavy with muscles. Just an idea and its a good one, I hope.