Friday Fight Club (Late Night) Takes a Vacation to the PTS! (We Hope!)

NadirPalo

Prophets!

Another week, another friday! Tomorrow I'll be hosting a very special PTS LATE NIGHT fight club. Hurray!

When: midnight-2am EST (9-11 Pacific)

Where: In front of the Golden Hutt statue on Nar Shaddaa. Instance 2 if we spawn one.

Who: Errybody!

Lost? I'll be on the PTS on my assassin, Naismiya. Send me a tell. If I have to change my name ( >:[ ), I'll update here.

***Server Info*** I'd love to host this on the PTS, so that we can a) test out any class balance changes they might test and b) meet & fight people from other servers (and obviously display our dominance, duh). If for some reason BW does not open the PTS tomorrow (boo hiss, knock on wood), we'll still have fun here at home on Pot5.

Info on PTS Download here

PTS Character Copy here

***House Rules***

As some of you know, Friday Fight Club is an ancient, <Hex> guild tradition dating back to our days on The Ebon Hawk and as such, we have traditional rules that we ask everyone abide by UNLESS agreed upon otherwise by both dueling parties.

> Duels should start from range (30m please)

> Standard stims/buffs okay

> Grenades, adrenals, medpacks, any other various consumables that cost hard-earned creds not alllowed. Because <Hex> members, being almost exclusively PVP'ers, are also traditionally broke as f**k. :|

JUST TO REITERATE: You're free to use any rules you want as long as you and your partner agree beforehand, but these should be your default rules.

***Stream Info***

As with all late night fight clubs, you can watch the action on my stream. If anyone else will be streaming the event as well, let me know and I'll throw your channel up here in this section.

Never been to a fight club before & want to see what it's all about? Watch a previous episode here.

***Obligatory Cheesy Illustrated Advertisement***

Yesterday the PVP world was rocked by the shocking revelation that 8-man maps will no longer be a ranked format.

Some of us facepalmed.

Some of us jumped for joy.

We all had something to say, and rolled through the forums, leaving them pretty much looking like this.

I dunno about you all, but this morning I just felt tired. Forum reading, discussing with guildies, jaw and finger exercise is hard work, you know!

And sadly we all know that EA really doesn't care one way or the other as long as people still like cartel packs.

I think we could all use a break from this nonsense.

Luckily, we here at <Hex> hold a weekly FIGHT CLUB! that can usually distract us from whatever poor business decisions EA is making every week. And with the PTS opening, its a perfect chance for the entire PVP community to come together for a little unwinding...

Challenge your peers to duels, if you wish!

Or sit back, socialize, and watch the action.

Doesn't matter if you're a seasoned veteran...

...or you just want to get your feet wet, screw around, and have a little fun.

Either way, we'd hope you all experience some good fights, learn something, and maybe meet some people you can have solidarity with in the coming PVPocalypse.

Cheers, and hope to see you all tomorrow night.

Edited by NadirPalo