Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Video] Team Poison (8 Lethality Agents)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
[Video] Team Poison (8 Lethality Agents)

Jayblazen's Avatar


Jayblazen
06.21.2013 , 09:18 AM | #1
So Tauntauns from Harbinger thought it'd be a good idea to get 8 agents into a reg and ranked game (ranked video will becoming shortly) and do their best to spam only dots to kill people... I'd say it was successful. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zklx3...ature=youtu.be

It is a bit lengthy but I promise it is good all the way til the end. 8 Lethality agents is the new ranked comp.
Jayblazen 55 Powertech | Jayblaze 55 Sorcerer

Edsolo 55 Scoundrel

Timurra's Avatar


Timurra
06.23.2013 , 11:04 AM | #2
Awesome, Ive wanted to do an all agent guild for a while now, glad to see it at least put in to action lol.
All too easy.

Xethis's Avatar


Xethis
06.23.2013 , 02:54 PM | #3
Aoe and dots are just fluff damage and don't work in pvp. Haha! I absolutely love playing my Lethality Op. Glad to see a vid like this, totally made my day.

Carnaje's Avatar


Carnaje
06.23.2013 , 05:14 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Xethis View Post
Aoe and dots are just fluff damage and don't work in pvp. Haha! I absolutely love playing my Lethality Op. Glad to see a vid like this, totally made my day.
Ha it is unless you have 8 of them. Now lets put 6 warriors vs this team. That would be entertaining.

Rw-Gamepro's Avatar


Rw-Gamepro
06.24.2013 , 08:59 AM | #5
The orbitals at the beginning made me lol .

Xethis's Avatar


Xethis
06.24.2013 , 01:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Carnaje View Post
Ha it is unless you have 8 of them. Now lets put 6 warriors vs this team. That would be entertaining.
That makes no sense. The warriors would get destroyed. All the agents would totally be spread out and spamming dots and aoe from range. Every time the warriors focused someone they would all get aoe'd. Your logic is flawed.

Rw-Gamepro's Avatar


Rw-Gamepro
06.24.2013 , 01:50 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xethis View Post
That makes no sense. The warriors would get destroyed. All the agents would totally be spread out and spamming dots and aoe from range. Every time the warriors focused someone they would all get aoe'd. Your logic is flawed.
He didn't say the warriors would win, he said it would be entertaining. I think it would be entertaining to watch the glow sticks fall.

MiralukaJedi's Avatar


MiralukaJedi
06.24.2013 , 04:51 PM | #8
Nooooooo hide this! Bioware has it on good metrics that a team of lethality agents can cause people to unsub! :P

ValtronHK's Avatar


ValtronHK
06.24.2013 , 10:37 PM | #9
This is amazing! keep it up
Burn the heretic, Kill the mutant, Purge the unclean

Carnaje's Avatar


Carnaje
06.25.2013 , 06:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Rw-Gamepro View Post
He didn't say the warriors would win, he said it would be entertaining. I think it would be entertaining to watch the glow sticks fall.
Haha exactly. I hate smash monkeys with a passion since they always come out in droves.