Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"login failed" problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Annakie_tut
11.27.2012 , 10:44 AM | #1
Hi. My friend have a problem with loginning on the SWTOR site. When he selected to level 16, the game said that he must validate his account on the site, but then he try to login, shows the error "Login failed". In the launcher validation pass successfully. How can he resolve this problem?
P.S he's have only account display name, because play on F2P.

Beesodd
11.27.2012 , 11:00 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Annakie_tut,

Does your friend get any error message in-game? You mentioned that they can't log in through the site, but they can log into the launcher ok? Have you tried resetting the password (from the link on the launcher)?

Also, I may not be able to help through the forums so I can't make any promises, but posting his account name may help.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Annakie_tut
11.27.2012 , 11:26 AM | #3
In game he just have a message about confirm the account on the site.Yes, through the launcher he log in without problems. He tried but there requires only email, that he doesnt't add yet to his account.
His account name is _Ragnarok_

Beesodd
11.27.2012 , 11:34 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
That is odd. He should be able to log in to the website with just the accountname and password.

If it's not, please go to the link above, and try clearing the cache (Ctrl & F5) and see if the problem persists.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Annakie_tut
11.27.2012 , 11:52 AM | #5
Nothing changes

Annakie_tut
11.27.2012 , 02:57 PM | #6
Maybe, you can add an email to his account?

NightReaver
12.23.2012 , 12:34 AM | #7
please help, my friend is currently having the same problem. What is the solution to this problem, please reply back for god's sake

DeathWish--
12.23.2012 , 01:41 AM | #8
I am having this problem as well I can login into the website but not my launcher I resteted my password and everything