Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Improved Speeder Piloting Not Working

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Improved Speeder Piloting Not Working

Rivensong
11.16.2012 , 11:56 AM | #1
The speeder piloting does not appear to be working as intended. The tool tip reads that all characters on my account will receive piloting rank II but it so far has only appeared on the character I used the item on and still remains an option to buy from my class trainer on my other characters. If this is how it is suppose to work is there a way I can get a refund of my cartel coins?

Abslom-Dak
11.16.2012 , 02:20 PM | #2
I have had this problem as well

The text clearly states it is for all characters in your account, but only the character that opened the skill got it.

I hope this is a glitch that will be fixed soon because I would not have bought the pilot skills with cartel coins had I known it was only for 1 character.

KestraWisperwind
11.19.2012 , 04:12 PM | #3
YES PLEASE OMG FIX THIS IS!!! Incredible in world of wacraft they do this faster

Kadin
11.19.2012 , 04:14 PM | #4
It definitely needs to be fixed but the launcher has had a warning about this since Saturday.

Aldrickz
12.27.2012 , 07:37 PM | #5
Are you guys still having this problem? I have it and can't find a solution anywhere.

Likomg
12.27.2012 , 10:28 PM | #6
The solution is that you will not have it unlocked for your account, it is for the toon that used it only. They have stated it is a misprint and they do not intend to make it account-wide, despite the misprint. They are supposedly working on fixing the misprint, I haven't bothered to look if they actually have or not.