Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem: Account wide purchases on Cartel Market

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Problem: Account wide purchases on Cartel Market

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Roalmo
11.15.2012 , 04:20 PM | #1
Subscriber here, 42 level toon,

Click on Cartel market, go to purchase additional cargo bay, see only single toon purchase.

See on right hand of screen a symbol for full account purchase, click on it. Nothing happens, purchase price stays same at single toon purchase.

How do I get full account purchase?

Beesodd
11.15.2012 , 04:26 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Roalmo,

So we're on the same page here, you're going to the Cartel Market, going to Unlocks, then Additional Cargo Bay, then you click Buy Now? Once in there you can't click the right-hand button for account unlock, and it doesn't move, and you can't click Complete Purchase? By any chance do you have any other characters with maxed out Cargo bays (just as a guess as to the possible cause)?

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Roalmo
11.15.2012 , 04:35 PM | #3
Ah!

So the sequence is:

1. select cargo bay purchase

2. hit buy now

3. THEN select account wide?

Got the normal number of cargo bays you could purchase BEFORE the cartel market was added(3) on a few of my toons, only 2 on others.

Beesodd
11.15.2012 , 04:38 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for clarifying.

Please let us know if you have any further problems. Also, if you misclick you can get a refund on the item from the Unclaimed Items menu.

Also just FYI, once you buy the unlock it'll be dropped into your character's inventory as a usable item.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

SDTAXantos
11.15.2012 , 04:38 PM | #5
Similar issue, but with the speeder account wide unlocks. They are not unlocked. Description on item reads "Applies the selected to unlock to all Characters on your Account."

Roalmo
11.15.2012 , 04:42 PM | #6
Thanks for assist Beesod.

Teliko
11.15.2012 , 04:57 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SDTAXantos View Post
Similar issue, but with the speeder account wide unlocks. They are not unlocked. Description on item reads "Applies the selected to unlock to all Characters on your Account."
This. I just bought all of the Speeder Piloting upgrades and used them but they're only unlocked for the toon that used them. The items all said for all characters but this is clearly not the case.

Schyler
11.15.2012 , 05:37 PM | #8
Same issue with the speeder unlock from the cartel market. I bought legacy perk :improved speeder piloting III and used it on one toon and the others on the account has no effect. I am inclined to believe that the tooltip on the skill is incorrect and that it should read only applies to the character that uses it even tho that it not what it says. Given the issue I would like to see either
A) the item be patched to unlock for all characters on the account as it reads or
B) it patched to read correctly where it only works for the character that uses it.

If option B) is the one that is used I would like my cartel coins refunded as the character I used it on has been shelved and has no need for the extra speed of the tier 3 speeders.