Lightsaber Hilts

LordWarFare

I've seen different, very interesting lightsaber concepts on the site, but so far the hilts I made through Artifice have not changed the look of my lightsaber hilt. Is there a possibility to change the appearance of your hilt (through produced hilts) and do I just need more schematics, or will I have to find new lightsabers to get a new hilt?

And if it is the latter, would it be an idea to have that possibility in the game of completely customizing your own lightsaber in appearance as well as in stats?

I've seen different, very interesting lightsaber concepts on the site, but so far the hilts I made through Artifice have not changed the look of my lightsaber hilt. Is there a possibility to change the appearance of your hilt (through produced hilts) and do I just need more schematics, or will I have to find new lightsabers to get a new hilt?

And if it is the latter, would it be an idea to have that possibility in the game of completely customizing your own lightsaber in appearance as well as in stats?

You have to find a new Lightsaber to change the look. it works just like your armor. that is the idea behind the mod system, you find something you like the look of and keep moding as you level.

I have found hilts such as "chrome hilt" and other things as well but it says something about the item not being used for anything and can be sold at a vendor. Are those truly useless or does artiface or some other skill clarify the item and allow you to use it in crafting?

If it says it is useless and sold at vendor, and it is grey quality, then it is vendor trash. Nothing uses it for anything. It's just a flavor item to sell for moneys.