1.2 Balance changes - Right direction

VertisReaper

The 1.2 balance changes are definitely a step in the right direction, hitting all major items that were out of line. As much as people cry about it, 1.2 is much more balanced than it currently is on live.

Pyro burst was out of line - Addressed

Tracer rotation - Addressed

Rage Jugg burst too high - Addressed

Hybrid Sorcs - Addressed

Operative 2x opener cheese - Addressed

Merc Healing - Addressed

All in all these are positive changes, I really don't understand why everyone is complaining about the fixing of things that were clearly broken and toxic to gameplay.

Edited by VertisReaper

Hybrid Sorcs - Addressed

Merc Healing - Addressed

They did not change the tracer rotation, just weakened it.

There is still no motivation to open with anything other than TM > TM > TM > HM > TM > TM > RS > Unload or something very, very similar.

Edited by iDubstep

Yep. BH and Trooper - they said they will make that class less Tracer/Grav oriented. Didn't happened.

Operatives - 2x Hidden strike with 7.5 delay was OK but everything else ? Nerf to backstab, nerf to laceration and don't forget we got nerf to armor penetration and surge nerf that hit us hard.

And all that nerf because crybabies went to forum complain because they got killed in game. Even George said that it was because people complain and not because it was needed.

Operative is still weakest class of all and it will be nerfed again. And it's even worst at lvl 50 because HP go UP hard and this make our life even harder.

Merc healer IS OP in this game (very very hard to kill and in heavy armor on top of that - you see lot of BH/Trooper healers in WZ these days) and they give him buff ? :|

Edited by DariuszPol

Merc Healing should have been left alone. We have 1/10 the utility that other healing classes have. Our 1 knockback and 2 stuns are resisted or immune 75% of the time. We have no gap closers, and no way to escape. The only useful ability we have is our shield, and even that is useless (until you spend a talent point to make you immune to interupts...and even then the chain spam on stuns makes it useless 20% of the time). When you have 3 people sitting on you the entire match, i essentially spend 1/2 the game running, and only 2 heals I can use while on the move. And don't even get me started on the uselessness of Kolto Shell. I didn't even bother to spec into it.

The 1.2 balance changes are definitely a step in the right direction, hitting all major items that were out of line. As much as people cry about it, 1.2 is much more balanced than it currently is on live.

Hybrid Sorcs - Addressed

Merc Healing - Addressed

All in all these are positive changes, I really don't understand why everyone is complaining about the fixing of things that were clearly broken and toxic to gameplay.

lol, assassin/shadow player much.

The real issue with Merc isn't the nerf to Tracer Missle and buff to HS Missle.

The issue is that Mercs suffer from too much CC lock (especially interrupts) but instead of fixing that they decided to nerf their main defensive talents by 50%.

Also they nerf'd the talent Hired Gun in the Bodyguard tree by 50% resulting in lower numbers by all three trees.

Merc Pyrotech was already behind PT Pyrotech.

You might as well go AFK as a Merc if you get a Sith Warrior on you in 1.2.

If you want to talk about dumbing down a class, check out Marauders and Juggs.

Aside from the resolve change (which everyone suffers from) they will have a field day in 1.2 with all the buffs / nerfs.