Quesh - How to get inoculation (Attis Station)

Dlread

I've got the mission Attis Station, but can't board the shuttle to Quesh - stating that I must be innoculated by a Medical Officer before I can board...can anyone point me in the right direction please?

I've been to Rep Fleet, but can't locate one there.

Thanks in anticipaction

• 4 months later...
There's a Republic commando and scientist standing in front of the hall leading to the shuttle. Talk to them. Nothing is over the commando's head, but when you right-click, you'll be able to get what you need.

^^This, spent 10 minutes running around the orbital station until I just started clicking on people.

Just a hint, the "scientist" looks like a Dr. with a manta ray face.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this answer... I was stuck for a few minutes until I realized I could click on the Republic Commando without the mission icon over his head.

Devs, you need to fix this and have that icon over his head. Should be a small change!

• 2 weeks later...
Also, the Consular quest on Quesh is a doozy. Use Lift a lot, or that stealth CC thing if you are a Shadow, and being a couple of levels higher than the quest wouldn't hurt.

There's also some items on the wall you can click that will reduce the damage you take. Use one prior to each fight and it will help.

Just one more thing to add, I had trouble here as well. I couldn't talk with the sercutiry officer, though I could highlight him. I realized my mission log was full. I had to abondon a mission, and then was able to talk with the guy. FYI.

Interesting quandary. When I had done it on my SC, there was a quest Icon. Is there none now? sounds like a serious bug if there isn't...it should be a quest to initiate the planet based quest chain (i.e. not your individual class quest). thats if I'm remembering correctly. i wonder if there's some quest based proc mechanic that the game isn't recognizing since a recent pat

Thanks for this answer... I was stuck for a few minutes until I realized I could click on the Republic Commando without the mission icon over his head.

Devs, you need to fix this and have that icon over his head. Should be a small change!

sad thing is it use to be.

• 11 months later...