Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My personal recommendations to make this game perfect

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
My personal recommendations to make this game perfect

Zethlis
02.10.2012 , 01:43 PM | #1
Alright, so in this thread (which will probably become massive given time as I will update ideas to this as I think of them, which is actually quite often) I'm going to list my ideas of what should be done to this game in order to make it be not "one of" but "THE" most amazing game ever to hit the shelves in the history of mankind.

People feel free to give your input on my ideas, as well as give some of your own ideas, if I like your ideas I will put them into the list of things.

1)
Spoiler

2) More companions, and companions that aren't restricted to classes.

3) Advanced class respecs.

4) Guild Alliances - Guilds should be allowed to create alliances with up to a certain amount of guilds, such as up to 5. I heard about guilds getting capital ships possibly in the future, and it would be incredibly neat if those guild capital ships could have a system in space for their alliances and all the allied guilds would form a fleet.

5) Space PVP.

6) Pazaak and other gambling games to make the game more of an immersive social experience.

7) A duel arena where you can 1 versus 1, just like in the original KOTORs where the hutt lets you duel random people as people spectate, perhaps let people (players) stand on the sidelines and watch other's duel as they place bets on who will be the winner, like a system where you make your bets before the duel starts.

8) Spice and alcohol(or whatever starwarsy beverage) that has special effects, such as screen shaking for alcohol and color changing or distortion for spice.

9) An option to allow yourself to be killed in a duel, such as for Role Playing purposes on RP servers. Perhaps you mark it in your preferences and when you challenge someone to a duel it gives them a warning that they have dueling deaths enabled and that by accepting it you enable yours.

10) Macros

Sabarok
02.10.2012 , 01:49 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Zethlis View Post
3) Advanced class respecs.
There's already some big threads on this one. It's very controversial and highly unpopular

Zethlis
02.10.2012 , 01:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabarok View Post
There's already some big threads on this one. It's very controversial and highly unpopular
The way I see it they either give respecs or they make them have entirely different stories